AYR 8: NEWS

- ECN NEWS -

JUST IN: A body of a woman was found in Quezon City, lying unconciously on the ground just a few blocks away from her home.

According to witnesses, they found the body there at around 4:30 in the morning.

The woman has several stabbed wounds on her chest and right arm, and fortunately, no critical organs was hit.

The woman was rushed to the nearest hospital in the same city.

It was said that the woman was a beauty queen known as Krissha Fuentes.

We are trying to find more information about the said case.

••••

•| sleuths |•

Tamara:
Have you heard about the news?

John:
Anong balita?

Sebastian:
Yes, It's shocking.

Felize:
Uhm, guys, ano po 'yun?

Tamara:
It's about Krissha. Her body was found on a street just near her house. She was stabbed multiple times on her chest and arms.

Pauline:
Oh my gosh.

Hale:
What? Totoo ba yan?!

Tamara:
Yes, it's already on the news.

Felize:
Hala, magagaya rin ba tayo sa kaniya? Natatakot na ako.

Pauline:
No, Felize. Calm down. I think as long as wala tayong nalalabag na rules ay magiging okay lang tayo.

Sebastian:
But, what should we do now?

Hale:
We need to wait, plan and strategize as early as possible. We don't know the capacity of someone behind this.

ADMIN:
:)

Tamara:
Oh, it looks like the demon was already here.

ADMIN:
Oh, thank you. :)

Tamara:
That wasn't a complement.

ADMIN:
I thought that was.

ADMIN:
I just came here to let you know that I enjoyed last time, haha! Krissha is a very beautiful woman.

Sebastian:
What the fuck?! Who are you?!

Pauline:
DEMON!

ADMIN:
Oh, yeah yeah yeah. Keep calling me those names or else you won't see your favorite author again. :)

Tamara:
You son of a b*tch!

Felize:
Anong ginawa mo... kay ate Amy?

ADMIN:
Nothing, I just... Haha!

ADMIN:
Admin sent a video.

John:
Puta!

Felize:
Bakit nakatali siya sa upuan at nakabusal ang bibig? Anong ginawa mo sa kaniya??!

Tamara:
Are you even a human?!

ADMIN:
Oh, right! I'm not a human. Just like what you said, I am a demon. A real devil. Haha!

Sebastian:
Fck you!

Felize:
Hindi ka ba naaawa sa kaniya?

ADMIN:
Well... :)

ADMIN:
It seems like you already know the consequence. Are you now ready to start the real game?

Tamara:
What? Anong real game?!

Hale:
Pucha! Ano 'yung buhay ng tao para sa'yo laro-laro lang? Handa kang manakit at pumatay para lang sa ano? Ha?

ADMIN:
You'll know soon. :)