Chapter FiftyOne

Heaven Riley
Los Angles
A day later... (Babyshower)

"Bree nobody gives a flying fuck" Bird said dryly as he stared at her

I shook my head and laughed as I listen to them argue with each other. Bree was telling us a story on how she had a one night stand with someone she met yesterday.

Cant lie the story sounds interesting in till she went into details on how she made the girl catch an orgasm.

"I'm just telling y'all how I made her legs shake" She said.

"We don't care" Donbo said before popping her in the mouth. "She probably faked it to get rid of you"

Me and Relly fell into laughter causing Bree to smack her lips.

"It wasn't even that funny, and she definitely didn't fake that shit" Bree said.

"How would you know?" I asked.

"We can go to your house-"

"Nah I'm good" I said cutting her off.

"Why won't you give up, Heaven clearly don't want yo ass" Winter said.

"Heaven know she wants me, she playing games"

I rolled my eyes and walked off to the table that Deshawn was sitting at. "Hey hoe" I smiled.

"You seen or talked to Lexi?" He asked me.

I twisted my lips trying to find an excuse. I don't think she talked to anyone since she spoke to me about the situation.

"Yea, she been going through a lot lately" I told him.

"I texted her and she didn't even respond, Aubree was looking for her" He said. "You notice how distance she been?"

"Yea, but-"

"HEAVEN!" I heard my mom yell.

I turned around quickly seeing her speed walking towards me.

"I need y'all help" She said.

"What's wrong?" Deshawn asked.

"Aubree is very emotional, Stunna called her and told her he won't make it to the baby shower" She said.

"Now she won't stop crying"

I sighed and got up and walked to the back room where she was getting dressed. I knocked on the door and waited for her to say something.

"Leave me alone" I heard her sniff.

I opened the door slowly and seen her leaning on the table with her face down. "Aubree it's going to be okay" I said.

I sat beside her and rubbed her back. "Why would he do something like that, knowing we have something plan and he tells me he's not coming" She said.