Chapter ThirtyEight

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles
A month later...

(Do you ever just have the urge to just choke on his d*** or is that just me🥴?! But anyway let's read😃)

"Come on Cujo" I called from the backyard.

For the past few days I been trying to train him how to use the bathroom outside. I'm tired of him shitting inside my house, he even peed on Heaven and she was mad at me like it was my fault.

I watched as he ran out the house sniffing around, Heaven walked out as well mugging Cujo.

"Don't mug my son like that" I told her.

"Fuck your son" She mumbled.

"Watch your mouth" I popped her causing her to gasp.

"I know you didn't just hit me" She said.

She punched me hard in the chest making me wince loudly. "Now I didn't even hit you that hard" I said.

"You hit me first tho, so I gotta hit you back" She folded her arms.

Cujo started barking at her causing a evil grin to come across my face. "Tell him to stop barking—"

"Cujo get her" I commanded.

She took off running as he did the same, she jumped on top of the bar that we had outside. I laughed hearing her screaming my name.

I picked Cujo up and went back inside to put him in the cage. I went back outside and saw heaven sitting on the bar crying.

"Now why are you crying?" I asked walking towards her.

"I don't like you right now" She spoke lowly.

"It's okay stink" I kissed her lips making her push me back.

"Don't kiss me" She said.

"Stop acting like a baby before I get Cujo to bite you for real" I said.

"I'll have Cujo hanging from the bottom of my car" She mugged me while jumping down to go back in the house.

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that" I chuckled checking my phone.

iMessage
(Gorilla Grip Coochie🐱)

Brodie♿️
Y'all like the new GC name?😏

Cereal Box🖕🏽
Reminds me of Heaven🙃

My stink😭💙
👁👄👁

Silent Killer🥴
Please don't get the midget started😒 Bree you stay trying to die...