Chapter TwentyTwo

Heaven Riley
Cancun, Mexico
5 days later...

It's been 5 days in Cancun and I'm actually ready to go. It's been fun but the tension between me and Aubree I couldn't take it no more.

But I'm starting to actually believe her, Polo hasn't said anything to me or spent some time with me. Everytime I wanna do something he brushes me off or either he's leaving to go somewhere.

As we packing up our stuff I'm debating do I wanna ask him what Aubree heard that day.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yea but can I talk to you about something?" I question sitting my stuff down my the bed.

He nodded his head sitting on the couch. "I don't know if this is true or not but someone told me that you're planning on ghosting me when we get back home" I said.

He chuckled as I folded my arms. "Who told you that?" He asked.

"Don't worry about it, is it true or not?"

He stood up walking towards me causing me to back up against the wall. "That must've been your nosey ass sister telling you that dumbass shit"

"Don't talk about my damn sister, now is it true or not Taurus!"

"Don't raise your fucking voice at me, and if it was what the fuck you gone do about it Heaven?" He asked.

"Nigga it's a yes or no question! Stop being difficult and keep it real" I said.

"You obviously don't wanna be with me, everytime I try to do something with you, you either brushing me off or not here" I ranted.

He laughed and turned back around to sit on the couch.

I feel so fucking stupid not believing Aubree.

First this nigga put his hands on me and my dumb ass actually stayed, he does control me, I'm just fucking dumb.

"Heaven, if I didn't wanna be with you then why the fuck am I here with you?" He asked.

"You literally said your here to keep a eye on me" I told him. "I don't see for why?! Because nigga you don't even wanna fuck with me"

"Stop yelling-"

Before he could finish my phone rung causing him to get up and grab it. I tried reaching for it but he pushes me back against the wall.

"Why he calling you?" He asked turning the phone towards me. I look at the caller I.d seeing Roddy name.

"Just give me my damn phone so we can go and you can be with your baby mama" I mumbled.

I gasped loudly as he threw my phone against the wall, I watch it shatter once it hit the floor.

"You saying you done with me?" He question.

"You just threw my phone"

"Fuck your phone! Are you trying to break up with me?"

"Yes IM DONE" I yelled.

"We wasn't in a real relationship anyway as you claimed" I mumbled grabbing my phone off the floor.

"Let me guess you leaving me just to be with that short ass nigga who haven't did shit for you" He said.

I ignored him by grabbing my bag and suitcase and headed out the door leaving him by his self. I went and pressed the elevator button and look and seen him walking towards me.

"Leave me the fuck alone" I said.

"No cause you're not about to up and leave me like that, you belong to me" He said.