Chapter FortyOne

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Two Weeks later...

"Pops!" I yelled from inside the house

He turned around quickly giving me a mean look.

"Stop yelling my damn name so loud, I don't want everyone to know I'm related to you" He said as I gasped.

Roddy laughed loudly as he walked passed me. I flicked him off and went towards my dad. I noticed he hasn't gotten the grill started and every one is starting to arrive.

"Ma told me to tell you to start the grill" I told him.

"She don't tell me what to do, I know what I'm doing" He mumbled.

"Okay I'll go tell her you said that" I nodded about to walk off.

"I was playing" He said.

I chuckled than went back inside the house. I walk in the kitchen seeing my aunts and my mom in the kitchen getting stuff together.

Ms.Moore even came to the reveal and her an my mom are getting along. This is their first time meeting and all they been doing is laughing and joking with each other since it started.

"Pops said he's starting the grill now" I told Ma as she nodded. "Ok good" She said.

I walked off and made my way upstairs to the room Aubree was getting ready in. We end up having the gender reveal at Stunna house since Roddy was serious about us having at his place.

I tried talking him into it, that didn't work out.

"You look so pretty" I coo'd towards Aubree.

She was getting her makeup done by Deshawn and it's cute already. He should become a stylist or make up artist. His style is fire and plus his make up is always on point, it will be a perfect job for him.

"Thank you" She smiled.

"Is it a lot of people down there?" Lexi asked me as I nodded.

"It's still more people coming, the gang hasn't got here yet neither dababy and the rest of Stunna crew" I said.

"I'm just ready to see if I'm having a baby boy or baby girl" Aubree said while rubbing her stomach.

"It's a boy" Deshawn said. "I dyed my hair blue for a reason"

"And if it comes out wrong what you gone do?" I question.

"Imma be piss, this shit takes forever to come out" He said as we laughed.

"I say a girl" I told them.

"What if it's twins" Lexi gasped. "But I'll say it's a boy"

"If it's twins, mind your business if you see me jump in front of a car" Aubree mumbled as I shook my head.