Chapter Eleven

Heaven Riley
Houston, Texas

I sighed lowly as I got off the plane, I'm kinda happy about being back here but again I miss my pops and my sister

I had to deal with Aubree cry baby ass, I was about to miss my plane because she wanted to hug me for a long time, pops had to pull her off of me.

Lowkey kinda disappointed that Roddy didn't show up, but again I did tell him I didn't wanna see or speak to him.

I at least thought he was going to show up and say goodbye... I guess.

But now that I'm back in Houston I can just focus back on myself and get back to my normal job and that's modeling.

I grab my bag from the baggage claim and went to the exit. I spotted my mom car and I'm excited to see her. I haven't talked to her since I left.

"Hey Heaven" She smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Hey ma" I chuckled hugging her back. "Why you look so sad?" She ask pulling away.

"I'm good, I'm just happy to be back" I said causing her to nod.

I put my bags in the trunk and made my way to the front seat. "So tell me what you been up to" She spoke sounding excited.

"Drama and more drama" I sighed. "Andre?" She question.

"Me and him are done" I told her making her look at me shocked. "What happened?"

"Uh— it wasn't working out" I said. "You lying! Just like your father" She semi yelled.

I mugged her then looked out the window. "Tell me what really happened"

"I cheated" I said lowly.

"HEAVEN—"

"Before you yell at me, I found out he cheated too ma, he has a whole baby on the way" I folded my arms.

"Oh well fuck him then?" She shrugged as I laughed loudly. "But why did you cheat?" She asked.

"I don't know but it was a good thing since Andre was cheating on me the whole time I guess"

"Damn shame, but I'm glad you're back home" She smiled.

15 minutes later...

She decided to drop me off at my place since she has something important to do she so call claim.

I unlocked my door and a big smiled came across my face. I missed the vanilla smell that lingered around my home.

I went to my room and sat my suit case on my bed. I felt my phone ringing and seen Aubree calling.

"Yes Aubree" I said.