Chapter FortyEight

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Two months later...

"That's cute on you" I said to Aubree as she tried on the dress I picked out for her

We are currently shopping for her baby shower that's coming up in a couple of days. I can't wait till my niece gets here, I just wanna treat her like she my own.

"It doesn't make my ass pop out" She pouted.

"You said that about the other dresses" Stunna groaned.

It's surprising he came along with us, all he been doing is complaining on how long we take and saying he tired of walking around.

"This like the fifth dress you put on" I sighed.

"I like it better than the other ones, I want this one" She said.

I nodded my head and placed the other dresses on the empty rack. "Stunna help me unzip this dress" She said to him.

"Why can't you do it?" He asked.

"Stunna just help her and stop being smart bitch" I said before popping him on his head.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he complain to much. An he makes Aubree do stuff on her own that she struggle with knowing she pregnant.

She always tell me how he always leaving her at the house by her self to go hang with his crew at the studio or just go out period.

One time she told me he left to go to another city without her knowing.

Sometimes she'll call Relly to come over to help her out with some stuff and just to keep her company, they lowkey still got feelings for each other.

"You found you something to wear?" She asked me.

"Yea, I got the color to match your theme" I told her.

"Have you talk to you know who? He said that he might not make it to the baby shower" She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and sat beside Stunna in the chair, he scooted over a little causing me to mug him.

"Anyway, I don't wanna talk about him. I been doing good not thinking about him" I said.

It's been two months since the situation that happened in Miami, I blocked him off everything and I officially moved my stuff out the house and got my own place.

He just fucked up in the head when it comes down to relationships.

I wanted to give him the chance to work on that but he showing me that he really doesn't give a fuck.

Telling India that I'm his sister just show me where we stand. I don't wanna see his face, hear his voice none of that I'm just done with him.

"Good, go be a pimp" Stunna said. "You still got that Bentley he bought you?"