Chapter TwentyFive

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Next day

After what happened yesterday I'm scared to walk out the damn house. I just got a feeling Polo was the one who did all of this, he's the only one I could actually think of who could do some crazy shit like that.

But right now I'm just getting ready to go get our keys so we can move, and Roddy and the rest of the gang is coming along just in case something else happened.

"My side hurt" I mumbled.

"Why?" Roddy asked.

"When you pushed me to the ground, that hurt like hell" I chuckled.

"I was trying to move you out the damn way" He shook his head.

I grabbed my purse off his bed and my keys as well even though I can't drive it yet since they popped my tires.

I followed behind him and I look over at Bree with bandages around her nose. I forgot Roddy broke her nose now she walking around like she handicap.

"Why you got crutches?" I asked her.

"I can't walk" She said.

"Bitch he only hit you in the face, and broke your nose, why can't you walk?" Bird laughed.

"Shut up, I'm trying to act like I'm really hurt so he can give me some money. Y'all should play along" She whispered.

"You ain't getting shit" Roddy chuckled walking towards the kitchen.

Aubree came into the house with Relly behind her. I mugged her while looking at her head, it was all over the place.

"Why you look like a prostitute?" Donbo asked him.

"Ask this dumb ass why?" She pointed to Relly.

"She thought it was a great idea to try and fight me while I was driving and her dumbass flew against the window" He said causing Roddy to laugh loudly from the kitchen.

"Why are you trying to fight him while he was driving, y'all could've both died" Bird laughed.

"I don't think that's something to laugh at Bird" Winter said.

"A bitch called his phone asking to come over, and he had the nerve to pick it up in front of me" She folded her arms.

"That's disrespectful" I shook my head.

"She said that we was single, but once I try to fuck with somebody else she wanna kill my ass" He said.

"That reminds me of someone" I mumbled looking at Roddy.

"What you trying to say?" He asked.

"Nothing, are y'all ready to go?" I ask.

"Where your boxes? You can't drive your car" Aubree said.

"I put them in my truck" Roddy said causing her to nod.

"I can't believe y'all was in a drive by. That shit crazy" Winter said.

"Y'all probably know who did it?" Bree asked.

"Taurus" I said.

"He don't even seem like the type to do some shit like that" Winter said.

"You never know" I shook my head.

I still haven't told anyone he put his hands on me, and I don't think I will any time soon.

After talking about the situation for a while we was getting ready to leave. I got in the car with Roddy and also Bird.

I don't know how his thick self fit back there with multiple boxes. "You sure you okay?" I ask looking back at him.