Chapter Twelve

Roddy Ricch
Compton, California

"I can't believe you actually meeting up with this bitch, and then you brought us along" Bree complained

I turned the radio up trying not to hear her complaining. I asked them nicely to come with me to meet up with Kayla.

I wanted to ask her about the whole pregnancy thing, what Heaven said the other day when she brought up Kayla messing around with my producer that actually got me thinking is it really mine.

And the fact she didn't even tell me she was pregnant was suspicious, she would've been told me.

But I had to bring them along just in case she try to kill me, if I get killed they gotta die with me.

I smacked my lips as Relly turned the radio down. "What?" I asked.

"What's the reason to meet up with her?" He asked.

"I just wanna ask some questions" I told him.

"You can't text her?" Bird asked.

"Can y'all shut up please! Just stay in the car when we get there" I told them.

After a couple of minutes we got to the location I told her to meet me at. I spotted her sitting on the roof of her car.

I parked beside her and looked back at them. "Imma pray for you" Winter said.

"If I'm dying, y'all dying with me" I told them.

"Nigga please" Donbo mumbled making me mug him.

"Get out, I wanna see if she gone do something" Bird smiled.

I sighed getting out the car, she jumped off the car giving me a warm smile. "Hey Rodrick" She waved.

"Why didn't you tell me you was pregnant?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I didn't think you would care" She shrugged.

"Is it mine?" I asked.

"Duh nigga it's yours, I didn't fuck nobody else" She said.

"Really? You just going to stand here and lie" I chuckled. "You cheated plenty of times" I said.

"And you did too! Don't act like you wasn't fucking around with other bitches" She rolled her eyes.

"Kayla whatever. I'm just asking cause you been quite lately and you would've been told me about this" I said.

"I decided to actually leave you alone since you and that hell girl been messing around" She tilted her head.

"It's Heaven" I corrected.

"But how many months are you?" I asked.

"Four" She smiled.