Chapter FiftyThree

Aubree Jones
Los Angles
Same day...

"You being overdramatic right now Aubree, now you saying I'm cheating" He chuckled

"I'm looking at the messages the bitch sent me this morning khalick, she even sent me a picture of y'all laying together!" I semi yelled showing him my phone.

He pushed my phone out face and gave me a look.

"One that's a old ass picture before I even got with your ass, two stop believing everything you see those messages wasn't recent" He said.

"So how long was these messages?" I asked.

"Ion know Aubree I haven't spoke to that bitch in forever, she was just a fuck and dip" He shrugged sitting back getting onto his phone.

I shook my head and turned my phone off. Ever since I been with him I just been stressed the fuck out, being pregnant and dealing with him is not good.

"What was you doing in Atlanta?" I asked.

He looked up from his phone giving me a look. "Why you questioning me so much?"

"I asked you a simple question just answer it" I said.

"I was doing something that involves music" He mumbled looking back down at his phone.

"So you don't think it's fucked up to wait on the day of the baby shower to tell me that your not showing up?" I question.

"You lucky that I called you, I could've made it worse by not calling you and letting you know" He said.

"Khalick that's fucked up in both ways, we could've made arrangements or something if you knew that you had to do something on that day. But the problem is you knew I was ready for this and you decided to do some trifling shit and not show up."

"An I know you wasn't just doing something that involves fucking music" I said.

"Are you done?" He asked staring at me.

"Yup I'm done" I nodded getting up from the couch.

"I'm done with you, this relationship I'm just done with everything that involves you" I told him.

I walked into the bed room grabbing my Nike duffel bag and putting half of my clothes and things I need.

He walked in trying to reach for my bag. "Move" I told him.

"The fuck you mean you done?" He asked.

"Like I said I'm done with everything, Ian stutter" I said.

I continued to fit some more stuff into the bag and finally zipped it up. As I reach down for my shoes he gripped my arm aggressively pulling me up close to him.

"Aubree I'm not even about to fucking play with you right now, you not going no where" He gritted.

I winced as his gripped got tighter. "Watch me" I said while pushing him back.

I slid my shoes on quickly and grabbed my keys off the table along with my bag. "Gone head and go back to that broke ass nigga you was dealing with, don't try to hit me up or run back" He said.

"I should've treated your ass like a fucking hoe" He continued.

Tears fell down my face hearing everything he said. I wobbled myself down the stairs and made my way to the front door.

I unlocked my car and got inside throwing my bag in the back seat. I wiped my face and started my car.

I looked up seeing him shaking his head while standing in front of my car. "I should run his bitch ass over" I mumbled backing out slowly.

I drove out his driveway and started to make my way out the neighborhood. Meanwhile I'm feeling sharp pains in my stomach feeling her kicking.

I stopped at the stop sign taking deep breathes and looking down at her moving and kicking. "I know, your daddy stressing us both out" I chuckled rubbing my belly.

"We gone be good baby girl" I smiled starting to drive again.

  30 minutes later...

I got off the elevator and made my way down Heaven hallway. I got to her door and knocked on it.

I waited for a few minutes and heard the door unlock and seeing her face pop beside the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked letting me in.

I nodded my head and gave her a fake smile. "I need a place to stay for tonight" I told her.

"You can stay here in the guest room" She said. "Have you been crying and why is your arm red like that?"

"Well I just ended things with Khalick and he got a little aggressive" I said.

I sat on the couch slowly and rubbed my belly. This isn't the first time he put his hands on me like that.

I was scared to even leave that night we got into that argument thinking he was gonna do something worse if I was to leave.

I regret even fucking meeting him at the party and leaving with him that night. My two regrets but I'm glad it's over with and I can just focus on myself and my baby girl.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked sitting beside me.

"No- well not right now I just wanna get some rest she keep kicking me." I said causing her to laugh.

"She wanna beat her daddy ass as well, I know I do. He gonna be dead fucking around with us Kehlani" She chuckled kissing my belly.

"Well go get some rest, I was about to cook I'll just wake you up when it's finish" She said.

"Alright and thank you" I told her struggling to get up.

"You don't have to thank me now go get some rest"

To be continued...