Chapter Seven

Heaven Riley
Atlanta, Georgia

"This hotel looks nice ass hell" I complimented as we all went into Roddy suite

"Ricch vibes" Aubree said.

"It screams, nut in me" I mumbled making all of them look at me. "What?" I asked.

"If you want a baby just say that" Donbo winked.

"Get away from me" I mushed his head back against the wall.

Tonight is the night Roddy performs, and I'm so excited for him, I haven't been to a concert in a long time and that was back in Houston with my friends.

"Where is he?" Bird asked looking around the room.

I shrugged looking around also, Roddy walked out the room with no clothes on just his underwear.

"Nigga put some damn pants on" Aubree complained covering her eyes quickly.

"Why don't you have any clothes on, your show starts in a two hours" I told him.

"I need help finding something to wear, I got options" He said.

He grabbed my hand pulling me into the bedroom, he closed the door and stood in front the bed as I looked at him confused.

"Help me find something" He said.

"I wanted to look—"

"You can look around when we get back" He cut me off.

I sighed looking through all the outfits he had laid out on the bed. I pick up the Givenchy shirt and the pants that matched. "This one will look good on you" I said.

"You sure?" He questioned.

"Yes now go put it on" I rushed.

I went back into the living room sitting down on the couch. They all stared at me with a smirk. "No we didn't fuck, y'all be thinking so dirty" I shook my head.

"You sure? It's to early for that sucking and fucking shit" Bird said. "It's never to early for nothing if you really like the person" Aubree mumbled.

"It took me almost a year to get in your pants" Relly side eyed her.

"That's a sign meaning I didn't like you" She shrugged.