Chapter ThirtyFour

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles

I just got done coming back from my therapy session and honestly I'm getting tired of it

I just got done coming back from my therapy session and honestly I'm getting tired of it. I feel like it's a waste of my time, all she do is give me dry replies acting like she actually care what I'm going through.

I think I'm just going to have to deal with my problems alone and just say fuck it. I honestly been doing good, haven't been thinking about the Andre incident the past couple of days and that's something good so far. But the only problem is that my anxiety and that I'm scared to even step out the house.

And when I do the leave the house it's only to go to therapy. Deshawn and Aubree thinking about going to some new club tonight that opened up, and I'm thinking about tagging along.

As I went upstairs I notice Roddy wasn't here as usual.

I sat my purse on the bed then went into the closet so I can slip something on more comfy.

As I change my clothes I hear few knocks at the door. I look out the window seeing Deshawn car parked in the driveway.

I smacked my lips pulling my shorts down. I was planning on taking a nap before Roddy come back and start annoying me.

"How can I help you?" I ask looking at Aubree and Deshawn.

"She's pregnant" Deshawn pointed.

"Huh? Who" I question looking her up and down. "I know you not talking about Aubree" I chuckled.

"I don't know if it's true or not, that's why I bought a test" She smiled walking in.

"And why can't you do this at your place?" I asked.

"Same thing I said, but nah she wanna drag me out the house" He rolled his eyes plopping his self on the couch.

"Aubree just go take the test, I'm pretty sure you not pregnant" I told her.

"I don't know about that, she been complaining talking about she been having morning sickness" He said.

I shook my head watching her go in the guest bathroom. It'll be shocking if it comes out positive, she always say she'll never have kids and always yell out fuck them kids for life.

"She must have dragged you out the house, you look beat up" I laughed looking at his clothes.

"I woke up an hour ago, she didn't even let me brush my teeth or take a shower" He said.

"I wanna take a nap, I had to get up early for therapy" I told him.

"Oh yea, how is that going by the way?" He question.

"I'm tired of it, she's not doing anything for me. I'm just going to deal with my problems on my own" I shrug.

"Bitch, what you mean she's not doing anything?"