Chapter Ten

Heaven Riley
Compton, California

We all sat in the studio with Roddy watching him record a couple of songs

We all sat in the studio with Roddy watching him record a couple of songs. Next month he's dropping his album and I'm excited for him.

But sadly I won't be here to celebrate with him since I'm going back to Houston. I was thinking about just flying back out here and surprise him when he have his Album release party.

"I'm done for the day" He sighed sitting in the rolling chair. "You think you can hook me up with a beat?" Bree asked.

"Nope" He said causing all of us to laugh loudly.

"You can't even rap" Aubree said. "How would you know that?" Bree folded her arms.

"Get a real bitch in the booth" Aubree smiled standing up. "Sit your ass down, you can't rap either" I said as she mugged me.

"I can rap" She rolled her eyes.

"Let me hear something?" I sat up.

"Okay cause one things about me... Roses are red, your lace is fried, he call me killer cat cause this pussy suicide"

I stared at her with a "Really" face. "Bitch Santana said that" I laughed.

"Okay shut up, it sound better when I said it" She mumble sitting back down. "Y'all some weird ass females" Bird said.

"We're not weird" I gasped.

"Y'all are very weird" Roddy said agreeing with Bird.

"Shut up, with your bipolar ass" I rolled my eyes.

He gave me a look causing me to smile. "She called me bipolar. I'm not bipolar" He pointed.

"Roddy you're very bipolar. One day you don't like Heaven then the next day you wanna get her pregnant" Winter said.

"Speaking of pregnancy, you talk to Kayla yet?" Bird asked him causing me to look at him confuse.

"Kayla pregnant?" I question sitting up. "Yea, he didn't tell-"

"Bird shut the fuck up" Roddy gritted. "Why didn't you tell me before your ass got in my pants?" I stood up.

"Chill out, I found out yesterday" He said. "Is it yours?" I ask.

"Heaven that's a dumb ass question of course it's mine" He mugged me.

"How would you know? Didn't you say she cheated on you with your producer?" I ask folding my arms.