Chapter FortyFour

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles
A week later...

"You really leaving me for that bitch!?" Summer asked me

I nicely asked her calmly to come over to my place so we can talk about the situation that happened at the studio.

I'm kindly trying to tell her that I don't wanna be surrounded by her anymore but now she getting all loud with me.

Once Heaven broke up with me I instantly regretted everything that I did, it was wrong that I kept talking to Summer knowing Heaven didn't like her, I only did that just to be petty since she kept accusing me of cheating but that didn't turn out as well.

I even tried calling her but she won't even pick up the phone or even try to text me back. I asked the gang how she doing or whatever and all the stuff they telling me it seems like she acting like nothing happened between us.

She even packed some of her stuff and moved in with Aubree and Deshawn.

"Rodrick, we been bestfriends since we was kids and you telling me you cutting me off?"

"Summer, if you was really a bestfriend you would've respected my relationship" I told her.

"You talking about me but you kept hanging around me after Heaven told you not too. You didn't even respect your own relationship dumb ass" She folded her arms.

I sighed and rubbed my hands across my face.

"We fuck one time and now you wanna cut me off, that's very fucked up" She chuckled.

"It didn't mean nothing anyways, I was going through a break up and my mind was going every where that night"

After the fight at the studio to much was going on, I had to help Summer since Heaven beat her ass badly.

I brought her to my place and that ended up us going to the bedroom. It's a lot of shit I regret and if Heaven find this out she'll never get back with me.

"Alright, I'll back off" She said calmly.

She got up grabbing her purse and about to walk out. She turned back around and leaned down placing a kiss on my lips.

I moved back a little causing her to laugh lowly. "Rodrick that's a fucked up decision that you made" She shook her head.

"Just go!" I said.

She slammed my door and I sighed leaning back on the couch. It feel different without Heaven even here.

She'll be bothering me right now or we'll be cuddling in the movie room or in the bed at this moment. But I ruined that for me, I lost the best thing that happened to me.

Heaven just makes me feel a vibe that I never felt before with a female, we been through a lot together and the fact that I let her leave was the worst thing that I did.