Chapter Fifty

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Saturday afternoon...

"You suck at this" Leon laughed.

"Nah I just let you win this game" I lied.

"You said that three games ago" He shook his head while taking a sip of his drink.

We are in a arcade and I can't lie it's actually fun hanging with him. All I been doing is laughing and joking around with him.

We played a few games of course but his ass been beating me in all of them that we played so far.

I haven't been on a date in a year, kinda crazy that the last nigga never took me out on a date instead he took a groupie bitch.

But anyway...

"Did you unpack all your stuff?" He asked me.

He placed his arm around my shoulder as we walk to a empty table. "Yea I finished, it wasn't a lot to unpack honestly" I shrug.

"Had my mom do the rest of it" I continued.

"That's messed up, had your mom doing your job" He said.

"She volunteered" I chuckled.

He pulled a chair out for me to sit in, I sat in the chair and grabbed the menu. I looked up watching him grab a chair and pull it close to me.

"It's a chair in front of me" I pointed.

"Girl I wanna sit next to you" He plucked my head.

I laughed and felt the spot he plucked, I sat the menu down and read what they all have.

"Tell me some about you, what you do for living?" he asked.

"Well I do modeling, but I been slacking on it" I told him. "Oh so you model" He said.

"Yup, I just take random pictures for photographers that book me"

"What made you slack?" He question looking me in the eyes.

Something about him looking me in the eyes hit different, he's making a bitch blush right now.

"It's a long story, just know I been through a lot the past few months" I said. "But I'm pretty sure imma be back doing it someday"

"Mhm, I wanna see some of your pictures" He said.

I grabbed my phone and went to my camera gallery, I found a nice picture and slid my phone for him to see it.

His eyes widen and a smirk came across his face.

"Damn you showing all of that?" He chuckled giving my phone back.

"I'm not showing a lot, just a little skin" I shrugged while locking my phone back.

"That's not a little, girl yo whole chicken thigh showing" He smacked his lips.

I laughed and gave him the side eye. "Chicken thigh, really?"

"Yea, don't take it to the heart big baby" He winked as he got up from his chair.

"I be back, I'm about to go use the restroom" He said as I nodded.

As he walked off I grabbed my phone checking my notifications. I seen a few messages from the gc.

iMessage
GangBangersOnly🤩

Donbo☔️
Rat bitches wya?