Chapter TwentyThree

Roddy Ricch
Compton, California
Two days later

Since we're back home I hit Kayla up while we was in Cancun. I forgot the bitch is so called pregnant so I told her to meet me at my house.

I been waiting a hour for her and she still haven't pulled up yet. I don't know if she stalling or just not showing up at all.

I saw her car pull up in my drive way causing me to get up and open the door. She got out the car and her stomach looks the same like it hasn't grown at all.

"Finally" I mumbled.

"What do you want Rodrick?" She asked leaning against her car.

"I just wanna see how you and my future child is" I smirked. "You haven't updated me on nothing" I said.

"You don't even care-"

"I do care"

"It's my baby and I would like to know, I don't even know the damn gender" I folded my arms.

"It's a boy" She said.

"Got any pictures? Like ultrasounds pictures or whatever" I asked.

"Why you acting so weird, and no I didn't bring them with me" She said.

"Kayla I know your ass is not pregnant" I chuckled causing her to get up from the car. "I saw a video of you drinking"

"That must been a old video"

"It's not! Your crazy ass faking a whole pregnancy just to probably get money off me" I snapped.

"I'm not faking Roddy"

"That's how I know your ass lying, you just called me Roddy it's always Rodrick. Now if you so call pregnant let me see your stomach" I said.

She lifted her shirt up and my eyes widen. "Oh" I said.

"Told you that video was old" She rolled her eyes.

I still don't believe it, she literally had the same hairstyle from her story and someone else recorded her drinking that night.

Or unless her dumbass is drinking while she pregnant.

"Some ain't adding up" I said.

"I'm done with this conversation, so when she gets here make-"

"You said it was boy" I cut her off.

"You know what the fuck I mean now when he gets here just make sure you keep your distance. I'll send you the child support papers" She smirked.

I watched her pull off and I heard laughing behind me causing me to turn around. "Damn that's sad" Bird said.

"You really do have a baby on the way, on top of that your baby mama crazy" He said.

"Bird shut up" I bucked.

I groaned sitting on the bottom of my step. "Heaven is going to be a good step mama" Bree said.

I look behind me trying to find something to throw at her, I spotted the metal chair and picked it up throwing it towards her face.

"This nigga just threw a whole chair at you" Relly laughed loudly.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" She yelled holding her nose.

"You should've never opened your mouth" I said.

"I think you broke her nose" Winter pointed.

"Put some ice on it, she'll be just fine" I shrugged walking back into the house.