Chapter FortySix

Heaven Riley
Miami, Fl
Same night...

Deshawn, Aubree, Lexi and I walked into the club and went straight for the VIP area. I sat down and poured me a shot of Hennessy.

I took the shot and sat back looking around the section, it wasn't many people in here but it was a bunch of guys in here.

"When is Von pulling up?" Lexi asked me.

I shrugged and grabbed my phone out my purse. Every since Von showed up at the restaurant and came to the table to talk that's all Lexi been talking about.

At this point he should've just gave her his phone, she even said he's gonna be her future baby daddy.

I honestly don't wanna get into nothing with Von, i know he's cool with Taurus (Polo G) and that would be weird to me.

And plus Von dates Asian, I'm already dealing with my problem with Roddy I don't have time arguing with a bitch about another nigga.

"Roddy Ricch is here" I heard someone say on the side of me.

The four us turned our head to the left seeing him walking in with the gang. I smacked my lips and turned my head back to the front.

"His ass would wanna show up" Deshawn mumbled.

"Who the fuck is that with him?" Aubree asked.

I looked and seen a girl holding onto his hand, it's damn sure not Summer cause the girl looks way better than her ass.

"Ion know but she pretty" I said.

"Miami we got Roddy Ricch in the building!" The DJ said into the mic.

They made their way into our section and sat on the other side of the couch. Me and Roddy made contact in till he turned his attention to the girl.

She's very pretty can't lie, but I know what he's trying to do. He just wanna make me jealous and feel some type of way and cause a scene.

But nah I can give him the same energy that he's doing, he better hope I don't get drunk tonight imma go crazy.

"Where the bottles at?!" Donbo asked.

"We only got henny right now, we about to hit the bar in a minute" Deshawn told him.

"When y'all go bring me some wings—"

"Hell nah, get it yo self" I told him.

"I don't feel like it" He said while smacking his lips.

"Donbo the bar is right there" Aubree pointed.

"Y'all some lazy ass people" He mugged us.

I laughed and watched as he made his way towards the bar. I got up and grabbed my purse as well following behind him.

We ordered our drinks and I ordered me something to eat as well. After a couple of minutes passed we made our way back to our section and I got comfortable so I can eat my food.

"Can you share?" I heard beside me.

I looked and seen it was Aubree, we got the same thing but she got lemon pepper. "No you have food in front of you" I told her.

"Bitch but yours looking good" She pouted.

"You don't need to be giving my niece hot food" I said before taking a bite of my chicken.

"She told me she want some" She smiled.

"The lies" I laughed.

30 minutes later...