Chapter TwentyNine

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles
Next morning...

I sat at my island listening to Bird and the rest of them talk about the situation that happened last night

I'm just zoning out the conversation.

I haven't slept all night and I didn't even have the courage to even go back in the hospital after hearing she was in a coma and the worst part she lost the baby, that really hurt me deep down.

An something is telling me that Kayla has something to do with all of this. Her bringing up the drive by out of nowhere is suspicious to me.

I just know when Heaven recover she's not leaving my side, I'm all ready overprotective when it comes down to her and now it got worse.

"Roddy" Bree said while snapping her fingers in my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Aubree mentioned that a couple dudes move across the street from them. You think we should go ask them if they heard or seen anything?" She asked.

"I mean they should've heard something, I know Heaven was screaming for her life" Relly said as they agreed.

"I guess so" I said dryly.

"Have you eaten?" Donbo asked.

"Nope, I'm not hungry" I said.

I haven't eaten since yesterday, I just don't have an appetite for anything.

"You need to eat—"

"I'm not hungry, let's just go question these niggas that y'all was telling me about" I cut Bird off.

I got in the backseat of Bird truck waiting for the rest of them to get in. "You seeing her today?" Bree asked as she got in the car.

"Yea, I gotta check up on her parents to see if they heard anything" I told her.

"I can't believe they did my sis like that, but whoever did they just don't know they got a demon coming after them" Winter said.

"I gotta set Kayla up" I told them causing them to look at me.

"Kayla?! What the fuck she got to do with this?" Bird asked.

"She acting suspicious for some reason and it's not sitting right with me. I know that hoe got some to do with it" I mumbled.

I think i'm just going to ask her to come over tonight and act like I need her for support, then question her at gun point.

I know how Kayla is, she sneaky and the only way to get her to believe you is to act like you need her badly.

An I know she's going to fall for it.

iMessage

Me
I need you to come by my house tonight