Chapter Sixteen

Roddy Ricch
Los Angeles
Weeks later...

Roddy RicchLos AngelesWeeks later

Excuse the mistakes

"You ready for this?" Bird ask making me nod my head and smiled.

Tonight is my Album release party, and I'm ready for everyone to vibe to my music, I been working all this album for a very long ass time.

"You look good" Shirley said while patting my shoulder slowly.

Bird smacked her hand away causing her to back up, she doesn't look old at all it's just her name. She's nice but sometimes she be coming off sexually.

"It's a lot of bad bitches down stairs" Bree said walking into the room rubbing her hands together.

"Calm down, they not here for you" I said.

"You sure they not? I'm the one who invited-"

"Don't even finish that sentence" I mushed her head back.

I look around the room noticing everyone was here accept for Heaven. "Where long neck?" I question.

"Who is that?" Relly asked.

"Heaven" I sighed.

"Oh she outside talking to her man- I mean friend" Aubree said.

"Keep playing" I pointed.

"I mean he is, but I guess you not ready for that conversation" She mumbled.

"You for real?"

"Do not listen to her, she just tryna to ruin your mood" Donbo said.

I shook my head walking out the room to see her leaning against the wall talking on the phone.

I grabbed the phone out her hand and hung it up causing her to punch me in my chest hard. "Why the fuck you do that! Short ass midget" She yelled.

"Don't be talking to that nigga while you at my party, that's disrespectful" I told her.

"Nigga YOU DISRESPECTFUL!" She yelled.

"Yell at me one on more imma fling your skinny ass out the window" I bucked.

"I can't stand you" She rolled her eyes snatching her phone out my hand.

She bumped me on purpose while going into the room. As I followed behind her I seen a familiar face that look just like Kayla.

"I'm tripping or I just seen Kayla walk up here" I mumbled making them all look at me.

"I hope so, I'm getting tired of you" Heaven said.

I grabbed the pillow off the bed and threw it towards her face. "Like I was saying, if y'all see her pregnant ass just keep it moving" I told them.