Chapter FortyNine

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Next morning

I yawned loudly as i turned over in my bed, I heard loud knocking at my door causing me to groan loudly into my pillow.

I sat up fixing my bun and threw the covers off me, I slipped my slippers on and wrapped my robe around me as well.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door to see Lexi standing there with tears running down her face. "Lexi whats wrong?" I ask letting her in.

She wiped her face and walked towards my couch.

I closed the door and sat beside her. "I just regret everything" She mumbled.

I looked at her confused as she kept mumbling under her breath, its like she been crying all night. Her hair was all over the place and she had bags under eyes like she haven't slept in days.

"Tell me what's wrong" I said.

"You remember when I left with Von and his crew back in Miami?" She asked. I nodded my head and sat up a little putting the pillow in my lap.

"Well that night, me and Von fucked" She mumbled.

I twisted my lips already knowing what she's about to tell me, either she's pregnant or either he fucked and dipped on her.

"Yea, you told us back at the hotel" I nodded.

"Well that wasn't just it" She said while looking at me.

"Well what is it?"

"I got a train ran on me that night" She spoke lowly.

My eyes widen as I stared at the wall.

"Wait they rape-"

"Noo! I let them, they all was good looking and plus I was a little tipsy" She said before leaning back into the couch.

I am lost at words right now, I'll never thought she'll be the type to do something like that.

She's very pretty to even let that happen to her.

"Well- I- i don't know what to say right now" I said.

"That's not even it Heaven, I'm pregnant and don't know who the father is" She cried silenty on my shoulder.

"Is that the reason why you crying?" I ask.

"Yes the main reason is that, an I just regret letting them do that to me. Now I'm stuck with a damn baby" She said.

"How many guys was it?" I question.

"Four" She mumbled.

"Oh"

"Should I get an abortion?" She asked me. "I know this is a lot for you to hear but you really the only person I can trust"

I gave her a warm smile and hugged her. "Whatever decision you make that makes you feel happy with yourself and comfortable, do it" I said.

"I'm thinking about an abortion, I'm not stable enough to have a child of my own. An not knowing who the father is just doesn't sit right me" She said.

I wish I knew the right words to say about this situation, if she was to talk to anybody else in the gang they'll be calling her a hoe or either laughing at her... they ain't shit.

"Just go with your gut feeling" I shrugged.

She nodded her head and wiped her tears. "Can you go with me, I need support"