Chapter Nineteen

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Same morning...

I woke feeling pain on the right side of my body as I got up slowly.

I look down seeing a bruise on my arm and leg.

It was small but still noticeable, now I have to make up an excuse so nobody won't assume anything.

I look over and seen Polo sleeping, I removed his arm slowly so I can get up. I went to the bathroom and covered my mouth seeing a big bruise on my face from when he slapped me.

I wiped the tears that fell down my face and leaned against the wall. "Heaven" I heard with a knock at the door.

He opened the door slowly and looked at me, I backed up against the shower as he got closer.

"I'm not going to hit you" He sighed. "I'm sorry, I was drunk-"

"You knew what you was doing, and even if you was drunk you didn't have to put your damn hands on me" I told him.

"Look I didn't mean any of that last night, I was just mad he bought you all that shit" He shrugged.

He grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him, he lifted his hand up to my face causing me to flinch.

"I'm not going to hit you, it won't happen again I promise"

He wrapped his arm around me and my body started to tighten up, I didn't want him touching me at all.

But the way he was looking it does seem like he didn't mean to do it.

He lifted my face up pressing his lips against mine. "You forgive me?" He asked.

Once I nodded my head he got up and walked out. I sighed and went to turn the shower on.

Hour later...

I headed downstairs where everyone was, they all looked at me with a confused look.

"Why you got all that makeup on?" Roddy asked.

"I wanted to look cute today" I shrug.

"We just going to the damn airport" He mumbled.

"Roddy I'm not in the mood, just let me be" I said.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a bottle of water. Shirley was sitting at the island eating a bowl of cereal with Bird.

"Good afternoon to you too" Bird said.

"Hey Birdie" I laughed.

"You got on a damn sweat shirt with sweat pants, nigga you not hot?" He asked.

"I'm good, but what time we leaving" I ask changing the subject.

"Roddy said around 6 tonight, so everybody should be leaving to go pack they shit up" He said causing me to nod.

I walked out and bumped into Donbo. "Damn watch where you going" He bucked.

"Shut up, you seen Aubree yet?" I asked.

"Nah she still with Stunna I think, but your sister for the streets"

I mugged him and slapped the back of his head.

"My sister is a pimp for your info, she don't let niggas fuck for free, I'm pretty sure he didn't get in her pants that easily-"