Chapter ThirtySix

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles

"So have you decided on who the daddy is?" I asked Aubree as we slid inside the booth

Aubree called us crying saying that she was starving and didn't have nothing to eat at home, she's know damn well she got a house full of groceries.

But Deshawn decided to take us out somewhere anyway.

"I'm bad at math so my calculations doesn't sound right" She said.

"Wait you pregnant?" Lexi asked her. "Yea, I found out two days ago" Aubree smiled.

"And you don't know who the daddy is? We are just a like" She laughed. "You got a child?" Deshawn question.

"No but if I was to ever get pregnant I wouldn't know who the father is" She shrugged looking down at the menu.

Well okay then...

"When are you going to announce it to everyone?" I asked Aubree. "I think I'm going to wait a few months then pop out" She shrugged.

"Few months, you need to make up your mind and tell Stunna or Relly" Deshawn said as I agreed.

"Stunna?! As in Stunna 4 Vegas how did you get him?" Lexi asked her.

"At her party, we left the same night and made a movie" Aubree smirked.

"It's definitely Stunna baby" I mumbled keeping my eyes on the menu.

"Probably is" She shrugged.

"So have you talked to your friends after that night at the club?" Deshawn asked Lexi.

"Yea, they apologized-"

"I hope you didn't forgive them after they left you outside the club with a bunch of niggas surrounding you?" I question.

"I mean we was friends for 6 years, and they only did this like two times before" She shrugged.

"So it wasn't the first time they did this?" Deshawn ask.

"It's fine" She smiled taking a sip of her lemonade.

Me and Deshawn and Aubree looked at each other then shook our head.

"Well uh, my opinion on this situation is that baby girl they're not friends if they just leave you out like that. If the bouncer told us that some of us can't come inside, we'll just go to another club and won't leave nobody out" Aubree said as we agreed.

"I'm glad to hear your opinion but I'm fine they told me they'll never do again, they was just excited about the new club" She said.

Usual we would be straight up to a person and tell it how it is, but some about her just give me dumb vibes. Seems like she let her friends run over her or get into her head.