Chapter ThirtySeven

Aubree Jones
Los Angeles
(Excuse the mistakes)

I grabbed my purse and got out the car, I decided to come and talk to Stunna about my pregnancy

I grabbed my purse and got out the car, I decided to come and talk to Stunna about my pregnancy. I wanted to talk and apologize to Relly about the other day but he's ignoring my calls and texts.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Stunna opened the door and smiled once he seen me.

"Wassup?" He pulled me into a hug.

"I gotta talk to you about something" I said.

"What?"

I sighed and sat on the couch, I waited for him to sit down so I could tell him but he was to busy trying to roll his blunt up.

"Khalik" I called by his real him causing him to look at me. "Sit down" I told him.

"Aight my bad, what you wanna talk about?"

"So you know how I been complaining about my stomach and been eating a lot?" I question causing him to chuckle.

"You pregnant" He said making my eyes widen.

"How you know?" I ask. "Because I know. I didn't wear a condom for a reason" He shrug.

"Wait so you actually wanted me to get pregnant?" I ask. "You got some fire ass pussy" He nodded laughing.

"I should whoop your damn ass" I stood up. "You know I don't want kids right now" I said.

"Aubree sit down bruh, and you was going to get pregnant sooner or later" He shrugged continuing to roll his blunt.

"It's not that" I sighed sitting back down.

"Relly?" He asked causing me to nod.

"You told him it wasn't his didn't you?"

How he know all this shit???

"He got me mad to the point it slipped out, but now he don't want to talk to me" I told him.

What I like about Stunna is I can tell him anything no matter if it's about another nigga or female he still listens and give me good advice.

"I mean I would be mad too if you told me that the baby isn't mine, probably broke that nigga heart" He chuckled causing me to smack his leg.

"It's not funny" I shook my head.

"Imma chill but I don't have nothing to say about that, just give him some time he'll come around" He shrug.

"And if he don't"

"He just don't come around. Y'all both single so honestly he shouldn't be mad at you" He said.

I mean he is right, but I know me and Relly could be up and down but we both know we still love each other. An telling him the baby isn't his probably just ended us for good.