Chapter Eight

Heaven Riley
Atlanta Georgia

Me and Aubree got out the Uber as we arrived at the mall

Me and Aubree got out the Uber as we arrived at the mall. We supposed to be leaving Atlanta yesterday but they claimed they wanna stay for a couple of days.

So me and her decided to just go out and do something. Out of all things we could have done her boring ass chose the mall.

"It's cold in here" I complained. "Stop complaining. I really came here to see if they have the gucci slides I been looking for" She said.

"How long we staying here" I asked causing her to shrug.

I look around the mall and noticed how pack it was.

"Somebody famous must be here or something" I said. "Probably is, we're in Atlanta so you know somebody rich in here" She said.

We walk around the mall for a couple of minutes trying to find the Gucci store. As we walking around we spot a big crowd and girls running towards it.

"I don't know who it is but I'm about to get a picture with them" She smiled handing me her purse.

"Aubree-"

Before I could finish she ran towards the crowd making me smack my lips. I stood beside the wall looking down at my phone.

"POLO G!!" I heard making me look up quickly.

I spotted him taking a picture with Aubree. I groaned loudly seeing her jump on top of him.

"This lil girl" I mumbled.

I went over trying to pull her off but her grip was getting tighter, I was going to let his guards handle it but they to aggressive.

"I'm sorry she's my sister. AUBREE GET OFF OF HIM?!" I yelled.

She jumped down fixing her hair and clothes. "My bad, this nigga fine ass hell" She laughed.

"Just come on-"

"Aye you don't want a picture with me or nothing?" He asked making me shake my head. "I'm good" I chuckled.

"Well what's your name?"

"Heaven. Now Aubree lets go" I said pulling her hand.

I felt him grab my arm causing me to turn around quickly.

"Why you running off so fast, chill out" He laughed standing in front of me.

"Look if you want my number or Instagram just say that" I folded my arms.

"Oop" Aubree mumbled.

"Since you brought it up, let me get your number" He smiled. "Don't you have a girlfriend-"

I smacked my lips seeing Aubree grab my phone out my back pocket. She unlocked it and passed it to him.

I watched as he put his number in, he smiled giving it back then walked off. I gave Aubree a look causing her to smirk.