Chapter FortyFive

Heaven Riley
Miami FL
Next day...

I yawned loudly as I threw the covers off me. Last night we stayed up late as hell just playing a few drinking games.

My head is pounding from all the shots that I had to take. I'm glad I got the feel of myself again after the situation with that hoe Summer and Roddy.

I realized I can't be crying over something that I didn't break all I can do is just forget about it and move passed it.

Yea I'm very sad about the breakup but shit I know it's not the end for us hopefully but I just wanna watch him suffer seeing me happy than depressed.

I been noticing his calls and text messages but I been ignoring them. I just want him to realize what he did and what he lost.

We been through so damn much and he just let that go to waste over a girl that just basically using him for clout and money.

I know he'll be coming to Miami today since Bree big mouth told me. I hope I don't see him, I don't wanna hear none of that I'm sorry bullshit, I want that nigga to beg for it.

I'm done playing games with him.

"You up?" I asked Aubree.

Her stomach getting so big it's crazy. "I been up, but this lil girl keep kicking my damn stomach like she wanna fight or some" She smacked her lips.

"Well we know she's going to be a fighter just like her mama" I smiled rubbing her belly.

"What's the move today and tonight?" She asked.

I shrugged and sat beside her on the bed. "Maybe the club, I wanna show a fuck nigga how I can get" I smirked.

"I like this new Heaven, the old you would've been crying talking about I hate him and stuff" She said.

"Nah, I'm done with that. It's his turn to feel sad" I said.

Deshawn and Lexi walked in looking a hot mess, I look towards Deshawn arm and seen a big bruise.

I gasped and remembered that he fell off the kitchen counter while trying to dance. He fell straight on his right side, all you heard was a loud slap once he fell down.

"Don't even say none" He pointed towards me.

"I'm not" I snickered.

"Y'all was drunk last night, especially you" Aubree pointed towards Deshawn.

"All I remember is him falling off the counter" Lexi said as I agreed.

We heard a knock at the door and Lexi went to go get it. Once she opened the door we all groaned hearing the gang come in with they loud ass.

"It's too early for all that" Deshawn groaned rubbing his head.

"It's 2 in the afternoon" Donbo said.

"Is it really?" I asked grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

I checked the time and smacked my lips, we woke up late ass hell.