Chapter Nine

Roddy Ricch
Compton, California
A week later

I sat on the couch flipping through channels on the tv

I sat on the couch flipping through channels on the tv. I couldn't find nothing to watch so I just turned it off.

Today is a boring day and it's hot outside I don't feel like burning up. I'm thinking about going to the studio since a lot of producers been sending me beats to listen too.

And on top of that I have to work on this album I been thinking about dropping soon.

As I got up from the couch, I heard a knock at the door.

It was Bree and Bird this time. "Where the rest of them at?" I asked.

"They at Aubree house chilling" They said causing me to nod. "You need to talk to Heaven" Bree said.

"Ion wanna talk to her ass" I waved off going upstairs.

"She talking about leaving early" Bird said.

"That has nothing to do with me, she can leave and never come back" I told him.

Since our little argument we had last week, we haven't talked since then. An I'm not planning on either, yea we have our up and down moments but I was getting tired of that.

If she wanted to fuck with that nigga and make herself look like a groupie that's her choice I'm not about to beg your ass to stop what you wanna do.

"If you like her just tell her that and stop acting petty" Bree said.

"Bree shut up" I mumbled. "I don't like her and never did-"

"Cap" They both said.

"She deleted his number because of you, I think she was in her room crying" Bird laughed making me smirk.

But she so call claim she never will cry over a nigga, I didn't even fuck her yet and she crying over me.

"That's crazy" I shook my head.

"Where you going?" They asked. "Studio, I have to work on this album" I told them.

"Before you go, talk to her-"

"No. End of the discussion" I said while grabbing my keys off the table.

I walk back down stairs snatching my phone off the couch. I walk outside seeing the rest of them walk up the driveway.

I mugged heaven seeing her standing behind Donbo.

"Why she here?" I mumbled.

"You the reason why she's leaving early" Aubree folded her arms. "That's not true! I'm leaving because I'm tired of this drama" She said.

"Oh. But bye" I shrugged unlocking my car door.

Aubree snatched the keys out my hand causing me to smack my lips. "Give me a good reason why I shouldn't rip your lil ass apart?" She gritted.