Chapter FortyThree

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
Next day...
(Excuse the mistakes)

I yawned quietly while walking into the kitchen

I yawned quietly while walking into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes seeing Roddy sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

He looked at me and put his attention back on his phone. We haven't spoke yet since the argument yesterday.

After I came home from my photoshoot I slept in the guest room. I didn't even wanna look at him and I still don't.

Hearing him say that I'm jealous of Summer really made me feel a type of way.

I believe they still talking to each other, I woke up hearing him laughing and talking on the phone loud ass fuck behind the door.

It's like he does the shit on purpose.

I reached on top of the fridge to grab my cereal, I smacked my lips feeling the empty box.

"What happened to my cereal" I mumbled shaking the box.

I heard him chuckle a little causing me to turn and look at him. I took a look in his bowl and seen my cereal.

"Rodrick why?" I asked calmly. "All that cereal you got up there and you chose mine?"

He didn't respond and continued to eat the cereal.

"Being petty for no damn reason" I sighed throwing the box away. "How am I being petty?" He question.

"Nigga you never ate my cereal before you claimed it was to sweet. But all of sudden we get in a argument you wanna eat my stuff. An let's mention the fact that you was loud ass fuck outside my door when I was trying to sleep" I snapped.

"You never be loud in the morning" I said.

"One I can eat your cereal if i want too, and two I can be loud on the phone if I want. It's my house" He shrug.

I gave him a look as he did the same to me. "Alright, feel that way then" I said.

I walked off and went upstairs. I'll just grab me something to eat on the way out. I went to the closet and grabbed me something to wear for today.

I grabbed my clothes and laid them on the bed and went to the bathroom to start my shower.

30 Minutes later...

I got out the shower and did my usual hygiene. I brushed my teeth and did my hair and started to finish getting ready.

"Nah I got a studio session today" I heard outside the door.

I turned the water off and leaned against the door trying to listen to his conversation. "I'll send you the addy and you can come by" He said.

I heard the phone hung up causing me to open the door and look at him. "Who was that?" I asked.