Chapter FortySeven

Heaven Riley
Miami, FL
Next day...

"Save some for me" I mumbled snatching my fruit snacks from Deshawn

I placed them back on the counter and sat in the chair beside him. "Has anyone talked to Lexi?" I asked.

"She made a story on snap, she was in the car with Von and his gang. She deleted it tho" Aubree said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I saw you talking to Taurus—"

"Please don't remind me" I shook my head cutting him off. "He wanted to apologize to me, I didn't wanna hear none of that"

"It was just too much going on last night" I said as they both agreed.

"Bree fell on top of that poor girl, Bree going to have that girl traumatized" Aubree said.

"She was still breathing, she might have a few broken bones but other than that she'll be good" Deshawn shrugged.

I twisted my lips trying not to laugh, meanwhile Aubree fell into laughter causing Deshawn to laugh as well.

"Y'all going to hell" I chuckled.

"Like you not going with us" He said.

"I'm a good child—"

"The lies you tell, you left with us last night leaving that poor girl fighting for her life" He cut me off.

"It's okay, we all know who the holy child is" Aubree smiled. She pointed to herself causing me and Deshawn to laugh loudly.

She gave us a mean mug and grabbed the water bottle off the counter throwing it at my head.

"OWW!" I winced holding forehead. "What you hit me for!?" I question.

"You was laughing" She folded her arms.

"He was laughing too" I gasped.

"I was not, stop capping" He smirked getting up.

I rolled my eyes grabbing my fruit snacks and phone off the counter. I sat on the couch getting comfortable.

I grabbed the remote turning the tv on.

I sighed lowly hearing someone knocking on the door. "Can someone get the door?" I ask looking at them.

"No you get it" They both said.

I groaned throwing my stuff down on the couch, I got up unlocking the door.

"What happened to you?" I ask looking Lexi up and down.

Her hair was messed up, she just got her hair done and it took Aubree a long time to do her hair.

"Last night was amazing" She smiled skipping her way into the room.

I shook my head closing and locking the door. She sat on the couch trying to fix her wig a little.