Chapter Thirteen

Heaven Riley
Houston, Texas

"You really leaving me?" Polo asked as I grabbed my purse off the table

"You really leaving me?" Polo asked as I grabbed my purse off the table. I laughed nodding my head as he pouted looking like a little kid.

"You stayed down here for two weeks it's time for you to go back to Chicago" I said. "An plus you got to spend time with your son"

"My flight is at 10 tonight we still can chill" He mumbled.

"I have a photo shoot today, and I promised my friend I'll hang out with him tonight"

He sighed standing up as I walked out the door, he turned me around pulling me into a tight hug before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"How sweet" I coo'd hugging him back.

"I'll be back for your birthday" He smiled.

"I'm not having my birthday down here, I'm having it in LA" I told him.

"I'll be there, just make sure you look good for me" He winked.

"Imma look good for myself" I said.

"We'll see, but text me when you get to your photo shoot" He said as I nodded walking to the elevator.

It was fun hanging out with him for the past couple of days, we got to know each other and just chilled like he wanted.

But I'm excited for my birthday, Aubree says that she wanted to plan everything so Im just letting her do whatever she wants. She's good at throwing parties.

And the fact polo going to come is even more exciting and plus I don't have to worry about any drama with that short dude everything is going to go well.

Few hours later....

I yawned loudly as I walk into this cold building my manger told me to be at for this modeling gig and I decided to bring Deshawn along.

"It's hot ass hell" He complained. "You have on a hoodie in 90 degree weather" I said.

"Okay let me be" He rolled his eyes as I laughed.

We walked into my dressing room and sat down. I'm just waiting on my manager to come in a tell me what I need to do.

"Tell me what you and Polo G been doing" He said.

"We been chilling" I shrugged grabbing my phone out my purse. "Just chilling? No sucking and fucking?" He asked.

"No! He just said that he wanted to vibe and get to know each other" I told him.

"Well that's good. At least he's not like no the other rappers who just wants to fuck" He said as I agreed.

"I'm kinda sad he's leaving to go back to Chicago" I told him. "Invite him to your party" He suggested.