Chapter ThirtyThree

Heaven Riley
Los Angeles
A week later...

"Rodrick if I'm going to be staying with you, I'm am not about to be in this house smelling weed every damn day" I sighed

If I'm not able to smoke right now, he's not smoking either. An the reason why I can't smoke right now is because the medicine the doctor gave me causing me to stop.

And I'll be attending therapy tomorrow, apparently my anxiety got worse once I stepped out the hospital.

I honestly don't even wanna step out the house at all. But since I moved in with Roddy I feel much better and safer.

"Just one more hit" He mumbled.

I watched as he held the blunt to his mouth and inhaled for a long time. "Damn nigga" I chuckled.

He lifted his finger up and started choking on the smoke causing me to start patting his back aggressively.

"Okay Heaven, shit you trying to kill me" He coughed.

"You was about to die your damn self, you just choked dumb ass" I shook my head standing up.

I went into the kitchen to check on the shrimp Alfredo that I was cooking. That's all I been doing, cooking and cleaning and just chilling in the house.

I really feel like a house wife cause that's all they do while they husband is gone, Roddy be out at the studio most of the time leaving me bored ass hell.

He canceled some of his shows just so he won't leave me by myself. But he'll be performing again soon.

"Is the food done?" He asked. "I got the munchies now" He yawned.

"Not yet, and you are high ass hell" I laughed recording him.

His eyes are low and red, he looking a little daddyish right now.

"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked.

"You look good" I chuckled putting my leg on top of his.

"Just good or get me pregnant good?" He asked causing me to laugh loudly.

"Definitely the second one but don't start saying crazy shit. You know how you get when your high" I told him.

"Like what?"

"Last time you was faded, you asked Bird when was his due date. And you literally planned a whole baby shower that night" I shook my head.

"He was mad at you the whole night" I continued.

"Bird be looking like he's 39 months pregnant" He said while leaning back on the pillow.

"It's only 9 months, but I'll let you slide on that" I chuckled patting his leg.

"But can we talk about something?" I ask sitting up.