Chapter Three

Roddy Ricch
Compton, California

I sighed spinning in the chair trying to think of an verse to fit this beat I was listening too

I sighed spinning in the chair trying to think of an verse to fit this beat I was listening too. I been in the studio for the past five hours just recording songs back to back.

I decided to take this music shit seriously since my songs starting to actually get noticed. An I'm loving this attention that I'm getting I just hope I can continue this career.

I stopped the beat as I heard someone knocking at the door. "Come in" I said.

I turn around to see Bird walking in. "Oh it's just you" I said making him smack his lips.

"No hey or nothing? Nigga I been gone for months" He said. "Okay and?" I shrugged.

"Bitch ass" He mumbled sitting on the couch.

"Bird where your ass been? You just up and left us" Relly said while dapping him up.

"I been chilling with this girl I met" He said making me start laughing. "You actually fuck with somebody?" I asked.

"That's surprising" We all said. "Fuck y'all trying to say?" He question.

"Your old ass finally found you somebody" Bree laughed.

"I actually been messing around with her for a year now. I keep my life private unlike y'all" He said.

"I keep my life private" I told him. "Him and Kayla broke up a few days ago" Winter said.

"Finally. What made you do that?" He asked me.

"Heaven" Bree smirked.

"Who the fuck is Heaven?"

"Aubree sister. She bad ass hell, she's my girlfriend by the way if you was wondering" Donbo winked.

"It wasn't even about Heaven. I already told y'all I wanted to break up with her anyway" I told them.

"Also Bird he bought her a Chanel purse" Relly said.

"He feeling her" He whispered making me throw the pen at his head.

I only knew that girl for 5-6 days and they already trying me. I mean yea she's fine and all but she got a nigga already.

And the only reason I paid for her purse is because I felt bad I made her spill her drink at the party and plus I came off the wrong way.

But now they just pushing it.

"You never did that for Kayla-"

"Fuck Kayla damn. NEXT TOPIC!" I yelled turning the beat back on. Winter walked over pressing the mute button making me groan.

"What is it?" I asked. "Your phone is ringing rude ass" She said.

I stood up grabbing my phone off the table. I stepped out the room seeing the call was from my mama.