The Surprise

A/N The pic above is Cece's outfit to the dance

- Adam's POV -

I'm still really excited about the dance tonight, I'm going there earlier to finalise the plans for 'The Surprise' for Cece.

It's only 6:30 am though so I have the whole day to train and find a reasonable outfit to wear tonight. Julie (Cece's manager) is coming here to discuss the plans around 12:30. I waste another 30 minutes just fantasising about Cece and how amazing she is going to look tonight- even though she always looks amazing.

But in the meantime I still have a Big Bang Theory marathon to watch. I finally stop day dreaming and hop out of my loving bed. Usually I'm not up this early but I can't sleep. Although since I could barely sleep I feel like I've just been decapacitated.

I finally make it to the kitchen (after running into my door like six times) and make myself a ham and cheese sandwich because I'm to lazy to toast it.

After that I carefully walk to the couch (so then I don't face plant my breakfast) and turn on to the Big Bang Theory.

3 hours later I hear a knock on the door.

- Cece's POV -

Ugh the stupid dance is tonight and frankly, I'd rather get hit by a bus, then have the bus reverse back onto me, then get horribly slaughtered by The Renegades. Yeah, that's how against it I am.

Anyway I head to the gym at 3:30 am, as usual and regretted having a conversation with Jenna because all she would talk about is the dance; it should seriously be illegal to be that happy in public.

12 hours later I've finally finished (I did extra because I'm really pissed off about having to go to the dance). But I figured if I stay hidden in the shadows all night, I won't get noticed- okay not the best plan but on the bright side...........oh shut up I know there's no bright side.

By the time I've finished my two hour conversation with Jenna about "which colour makes her look fat and bloated" and her lifelong desires, I head back to my apartment. I looked through all my clothes and finally find a stylish and not slutty black crop, with long tight black pants and black boots. No I haven't turned emo, I just don't want to draw attention to myself.

After straightening my hair, I put on light makeup (partially because I don't want to draw attention to myself but mainly because I'm too lazy to actually beautify myself enough). When I'm done I take a look over myself in the mirror, and once I'm satisfied with my reflection I text Julie;

Cece- Hey Jules, I'm on my way :/
Julia- okay awesome, I'll be waiting for you :D

I roll my eyes at her attempt to lighten the mood, key word; ATTEMPT. I turn off my phone and walk to the hall (it's basically a giant ball room).

I quietly sneak inside and sit down at the table right in the shadows. I nod my head at Julie as she's walking over.

"Hey, thank you so much for coming! I know it's hard but it's healthier being outside" she gives me a tight hug.

"I realised you were right, it is healthier. But I'm still not going to be all happy like I'm on drugs or anything."

"I know and I'm just happy you actually came. I need to go help out with the catering emergency but I'll talk to you later on" she hurriedly gives me another hug then sprints off to the food table.

I sigh, this is gonna be a loooooong night.

- Adams POV -

I take a quick look around, and I finally find Cece in the shadows. Man she looks even more beautiful than usual, and who would've thought that was possible? I just hope she loves my surprise because no way would I go to this much effort for any other girl!