We Should Get Back to Training

- Adam's POV -

During that simulation it made it clear what my trigger was; well more like who my trigger was.

It was Cece, plain as day. She was my trigger, she's always been my trigger. I'll always put her first, I've always cared about her more than I should have. She was my first and only ever true love and even though she left and broke my heart, she's back now. She's caring, confident, kind, sweet, beautiful and just perfect.

"Adam, what's your trigger?" Cece pulls slightly  out of the hug and looks at me.

"You're my trigger, Cece."

She pauses and then looks really confused. "Me? Why me? I literally left you for eight months."

I look her in the eyes for a few seconds, seeing if she's kidding. "Seriously? Cece you're absolutely perfect. I know you left for eight months and I tried so damn hard to hate you but deep down I just couldn't. Then you came back and my feelings never wavered; not for a second nor minute. It's always been you, Cece. And it will always be you, now I see that. Whenever I see someone even mention a bad thing about you it hurts me so much and that rage kicks in again."

For once she looks utterly speechless. "I-I had no idea you f-felt that way," she bites her lip thoughtfully and absentmindedly making me want her, "I just....I don't know I guess I never really considered you would still have feelings for me after how I treated you."

I take her hand, and squeeze it to stop the trembling. "You had a valid reason for why you treated me like that. I would've done the exact same, it doesn't make you a bad person. You're not a bad person."

She wraps her arms around me again and we have a slightly longer embrace, I'm definitely not complaining. "There's a song I'd like to sing for you." I whisper and help her up.

I start singing, "Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song"

She looks so genuinely touched, the way her eyes light up just makes my heart skip a beat. "That was the sweetest song I've ever heard and I had no idea your voice was so amazing!"

Cece looks so goddamn beautiful in her red crop and long black leggings, accentuating her gorgeous tan skin.

Before I can stop myself I crash my lips onto hers. Her soft lips reply instantly and we move in perfect sync. My arms instinctively wrap around her waist as she wraps her around my neck.

- Cece's POV -

Without you, I feel broke.
Like I'm half of a whole.
Without you, I've got no hand to hold.
Without you, I feel torn.
Like a sail in a storm.
Without you, I'm just a sad song.
I'm just a sad song"

Adam is officially the sweetest guy ever! His song made me quite emotional, it's not everyday a guy writes a song about you that is this perfect.

"That was the sweetest song I've ever heard and I had no idea your voice was so amazing!" I say excitedly.

He smiles widely and pulls me in closer, before I can even smile back; his lips are on mine.

I kiss back instantly, been waiting for this moment for a while as our lips move in perfect sync. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his neck in a close embrace.

I pull out of the kiss and smile giddily. "You know, we should get back to training."

He smiles and kisses my cheek.