It's Time to Move On

- Adam's POV -

"C'mon Adam! Admit it, she's gorgeous and she's totally into you" my cousin Jen argued.

We've been arguing for like 30 minutes about whether I should ask out Layla or not. I still refuse to believe that she's into me, no girl that good looking would be into me. Well there was one girl........

I shake my head from the thought, Cece's been gone for two months now. During those two months I've forced myself to not think about her.

"Adam! You're not still infatuated by Cece are you?" Jen turns to me.

I look away, "Please don't mention her. You're right, I do need to move on." I sigh.

"Finally! Now call her up and ask her to dinner, stupid!" She grins.

I smile back and dial Layla's number. She picks up within three rings, "Hey Layla......um I was just wondering if you're not busy tonight then would you like to go to dinner with me?"

Silence fills the air, oh crap I've messed everything up! As I'm contemplating whether or not to hang up the phone Layla speaks up, "Yeah sure I would love to go to dinner with you."

I fist bump the air and mentally cheer myself on. Jen just giggles and throws a pillow at my head, which I narrowly missed.

"Great then I will meet you at your place at seven o'clock. Bye Layla." I grin as I hang up.

"Told you she'd say yes. You're literally all she talks about. It's a bit annoying really." I roll my eyes at Jen's comment and throw the pillow back at her.

I basically spent the rest of the afternoon trying to pick out the perfect outfit, jeez I feel like a teenage girl.

After about an hour I decide on a black button down dress shirt and dark jeans. I smile as I check the time, 6:50

I wave goodbye to Jen as she literally shoves me outside the door.

- Cece's POV -

Two long months it's been since I left Adam. I try not to think about him, which is why my days are incredibly busy now.

"ALL ABOARD THE FERRY TO CLARENCE TOWN!" A males voice booms over the loud speaker.

I grab my backpack and head onto the ferry. Clarence Town was eight hours away from where I was and is one of the towns I decided on checking out.

All I know is that in the file, my "dead" brother was seen along the coastal side of Komora. So by "coasting" along the coastal side (get it?) I may be able to discover if he's actually alive or not.

I don't want to think he's alive, otherwise than that fills me with false hope and pretence and I'll just be disappointed later. But I need to find out the truth.

I sigh as I found my room on this ferry and continue looking through the files.
_________________________________________________

Hey guys!
Sorry this chapter is so short; writers block and plus I've lost sooooo many reads so I'm trying to finish these chapters. Thank you to all who have continued reading (even though I took like 4 months break) and your support has meant so much to me. Anywho Cece's POV will be a bit shorter to add to the mystery and to spare you guys the boring details of ferry rides.

I love you guys!

- Ally xoxo