Moving On

- Cece's POV -

Before you start judging me and calling me some hypocrite or whatever; I still bloody hate The Renegades so much. I dyed my hair this colour (or colours to be specific) because I wanted to show everyone that I'm not some goody-goody who always abides by the rules; I am my own person and even though these colours are associated with The Renegades, no way in hell will I ever join them. I just want to get back at Khan for all the horrible things he's ever said to me or called me.

But not everyone will understand that, which is now why I'm slightly worried by what people are going to say. Although I can't take it back, it's already done. I decided that it's best not to show everyone for a bit, I'll 'unveil' it later on.

I walk back to my apartment (with a hat on and my hair in a bun so no one will notice) , grab my guitar and head out to my secret place to write songs

Once I get there I sit down and start forming a melody.

- Adam's POV-

I haven't seen Cece for a while but frankly I'm not that sad about it. She hates Sienna, my girlfriend, so that (in a way) makes me hate her. I just don't understand why she hates Sienna so much; Sienna is so beautiful, smart, popular, incredibly nice, loyal and the list is pretty much endless.

Anyway I've been trying to think of where I should take Sienna on our first date. I personally don't really want to go to some top notch fancy restaurant, I'd rather go laser tag or something but I know Sienna LOVES fancy restaurants. So I just have to suck it up and deal with it, it's only one night but it'll be a loooooong night. I groan as I make reservations at 'Fantaisie Nourriture" which is some French restaurant I found.

Reservations are for tonight at 7 pm, I check the time now; 3:15 pm. I go look for Sienna and after a solid twenty minutes, I find her with a group of girls squealing about something. Sienna looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes, I motion her over.

"Hey Adsy Wadsy" I cringe slightly at the nickname which had somehow stuck.

"Hey Sienna, how would you like to go for a fancy dinner tonight at 7?" I flash my best smile "at 'Fantaisie Nourriture'?"

She squeals, nods frantically and hugs me really tightly. I can barely breathe but luckily after 2 minutes she finally lets go and rejoins her friends, who once again start a deafening squeal.

I cover my ears and ears and walk home to decide what on earth I am going to wear.

- Cece's POV -

After I finished my song writing session, I walk through the village and I overhear Adam asking Sienna out to dinner at a really fancy restaurant. I tune them out and rush back to my apartment. As soon as I walk in I text my best friend Bea

Me- hey meet me outside in 5 minutes, kay?

She replies almost instantly,

Bea- kay 👹👹

I laugh at her response and chuck on a white sweater over the top of my singlet and head outside again.

I see Bea in the distance and tell her everything I heard about Adam and Sienna's date tonight.

She just evilly smiles, "I have a plan"

She whispers the idea in my ear; the plan is PERFECT. Basically what's going to happen is Bea and I are going to 'volunteer' to work at the restaurant that Adam and Sienna are going to and we make sure that we are serving them. Throughout the whole night we'll 'accidentally' spill stuff on Sienna.

To disguise ourselves Bea and I will wear wigs, and talk in a foreign accent. I speak fluent Russian and Bea has an amazing British accent, along with accent I have a long, slightly curled navy blue wig that looks like it could be my real hair. Bea will wear a chestnut coloured brown haired wig (with slight waves in it). We spend the whole afternoon perfecting our accents and 'volunteering' at Fantaisie Nourriture restaurant.

7:00 pm my phone reads,

The plan is all set.

- Adam's POV -

I finally decide on wearing a white buttoned dress shirt with rolled up sleeves and three quarter dark denim pants. They are the nicest clothes I own believe it or not.

I meet up with Sienna, she's wearing a really poofy pink dress and what looks like 10 inch heels. If there is one thing I hate about dresses, it's the poofiness! Didn't help that with those heels on, she's a head taller than I am.

I roll my eyes when she's not looking and walk hand in hand inside the restaurant. We get shown our table, I look over the menu and everything sounds so fancy. I'm still trying to decide when our waitress comes over

"Vwhat vould you like to order" she asks, with a tinge of Russian.

I look at up at her, she looks REALLY familiar. "Ummm........" I look at the first meal on the menu. ".....I'll have the Raclette please"

She nods and writes it down, then turns to face Sienna.

"What do you recommend? I can't even bloody pronounce any of this" she says rather harshly. I have never ever heard Sienna curse before but obviously she's in a crappy mood. The waitress looks a bit offended, then irritated.

She smiles "Andouillette is by far zhe best meal France has to offer" her Russian tone sounds kinda funny.

We also order Gougères (French cheese puffs) and the waitress walks over to the kitchen.

"I don't even know her and yet I don't like her" Sienna speaks up.

"Why are you so angry tonight? You're the one who loves fancy restaurants" I point out.

"Because I don't like the look of the restaurant and that Russian waitress is OBVIOUSLY flirting with you!" She glares at me, as if it's all my fault.

I was about to say something when a different waitress comes over with our Gougères.

" 'Ello loves, 'ow you all going-WHOOPS" at this point she trips over a chair leg and spills the dipping sauce all through Sienna's hair and all down her face. Sienna just glares while the British waitress frantically tries to get the dip out of Sienna's hair. I look over at the Russian waitress and she is clutching her stomach and laughing so hard.

25 minutes later I see the British and the Russian waitress bring over our meals on two huge platters. Before you know it, the Russian waitress stumbles, bumps into the British waitress and drops about half of Sienna's meal on her poofy dress. Sienna stands up and tries to wipe off all the gooey cheese but ends up making it worse.

She mutters A LOT of curse words before sitting down and begins to eat whatever of her meal is left on the plate.

- Cece's POV-

The plan is working perfectly! Sienna is pissed off at us, and Adam is pissed off at Sienna.

I spilled half of Sienna's food on her overly poofy dress because I want her to try the 'Andouillette' aka pig intestines!

She takes a bite then spits it out all over Adam. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THIS?!!!" She screeches.

"Madam, zhis is vwhat you ordered" I speak up.

"YOU BLOODY SAID THIS WAS THE BEST AND MOST SKILLED MEAL FRANCE HAS TO OFFER!!!!!" She stands up.

"Vell yes, it takes very skilled farmers to get all of zhe pig intestines into zhe 'Andouillette'" by now I am cracking up laughing, Adam also starts laughing.

Geez if looks could kill, Adam and I would be SLAUGHTERED. She walks over to Adam, dumps the jug of water onto his head then walks over towards me and attempts to shove me. I shove her gently (she still stumbles). She just turns and sprints out the restaurant.

I half expected Adam to run after her but he just stands up, walks over to me and whispers,

"Great plan, Cece" he grins and walks out, leaving me stunned.