Confession and Fears

(Y/N) Pov

When we pulled away from each other, I was blushing madly, he chuckled at my expression and grabbed my hand bringing it to his lips while kissing my knuckles.

Draco: I love you, I'm so happy you kissed me back, I've been feeling weird around you for some time now, so I talked to my mother about it and she laughed at me, she made me understand how I felt about you, I was so nervous every time we touched, I just wanted to hold you close and never let go.

My heart was racing like mad and I was pretty sure he could hear it, I was embarrassed so I hugged him, my head on his shoulder.

(Y/N): I love you too, I didn't know until now why I felt this way around you but when you kissed me everything made sense.

He leads me to the couch we normally sat on and hugged me tight, like he was afraid of me leaving, students entered the Common Room but we didn't care.

Draco: I still plan to take you out on dates, just like a proper gentleman but will you be my girlfriend, love?

I nodded, my eyes blurry with happy tears, I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost time for our class with Professor Lupin so I got off of Draco's embrace.

(Y/N): As much as I would love to be here with you, we still have to go to Professor Lupin's class, come on love.

He nodded and put his good arm around my shoulder, I leaned my head into his shoulder, while we walked I could hear the usual gossip and girls swooning over Draco which annoyed me a lot, so I put my hand in his cheek and made him face me while giving him a small kiss on the corner of his lips, making the girls swooning over him shut up but also making people gossip even more.

Once we reached the Defense Against The Dark Arts class, all eyes turned to us but we only went to our place near Crabbe and Goyle, the two Gryffindor gits were shocked when they saw us together.

Snape was in the room gathering something and when he turned around I could see him narrow his eyes at Draco, the boy at my side gulped dryly, but he relaxed once Snape left but I knew that he would talk about this later, the closet in the middle of the room was shaking and I couldn't help but wonder what we would be learning today.

Remus: Intriguing, isn't it? Does anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?

My mind rapidly remembering the brief reading I did on this year's book and raised my hand.

Remus: Yes, miss Potter?

I scowled at the use of my last name, now knowing that it was not my real one.

(Y/N): I guess that it is a Boggart, is it not, Professor?

Remus: Indeed it is, Miss Potter. Very well done.

Draco kissed the side of my head with a smile. I leaned into his touch feeling comfort spread through me.

Draco: That's my smart girl, good job, love.

I could see Professor Lupin looking at us, but I couldn't decipher the emotion in his eyes. The closet shook again making me wonder what shape my boggart would take.

Remus: Now can anyone tell me what a Boggart looks like?

Hermione: No one knows.

Ron: When did she get here?

Hermione: Boggarts are shapeshifters. They take the shape of whatever that particular person fears the most, That's what makes them so...

Remus: So terrifying, yes.

I rolled my eyes at Ron and looked at Hermione and gave her a smirk and looked at the chain around her neck, making her realize I knew what she had been doing, to which she smiled at me and send a knowing look when she saw Draco's head against mine and his arm around my shoulder, I silently mouthed later making her nod.

Remus: Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a Boggart. Let's practice it now. Without wands, please. After me. Riddikulus!

Class: Riddikulus!

Remus: Very good. A little louder and very clear. Listen. Riddikulus!

Crabbe: This class is ridiculous.

I nudged Draco and he sent a glare to Crabbe making him shut up, Draco knew that I hated when someone talked bad about a class I enjoyed.

Remus: The incantation alone is not enough to repel a Boggart.
But there is something that helps and it's laughter. The trick is to lead him to assume a shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please. Come on, don't be shy. Neville what frightens you most of all.

Neville said something that nobody could hear but my eyes were set on the closet, trying to think of my worst fears but I couldn't quite figure out, I'm not scared of much, so I'm extremely curious to find out.

Remus: Sorry?

Neville: Professor Snape.

The class laughed but my expression remained stoic just like Draco's, after all, it is my family they are mocking.

Remus: Professor Snape? Yes, he frightens all.

I glared at the man and he sent me a small glance but quickly continued with the class, I closed my eyes and enjoyed Draco's warmth while he presses a kiss on the top of my head making me smile, I stayed like that for a while and just listened to class but not really paying attention to it, until I heard my name being called.

Remus: Miss Potter, if you could be next.

I saw everyone in a line except Draco and I, so I nodded and made my way to the middle of the classroom, and lifted my wand, I was slightly nervous and you could see that by how rapidly I was breathing, the boggart started to spin, it took a while before it assumed my biggest fear. Before my eyes, I saw Draco on the floor blood coming out of his mouth and a large wound on his chest, his white button-up shirt completely red and blood pooled around him, he looked right at me and stretched out his hand while trying to speak, I froze for a second before reacting, tears in my eyes that I would never let run down my face, especially in front of the class.

(Y/N): Riddikulus!

The Boggart transformed into something that made the class laugh but I didn't look at it, I just calmly grabbed Draco and made my way to the back of the classroom, I knew I wasn't calm but that's how I needed to look like in front of all these people, I wouldn't give Harry something to tease me about. Draco embraced me the best he could with his arm like that and I just stayed there listening to the calming sound of his heartbeat.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1153