Dress Shopping

(Y/N) Pov

Hermione told us all about Ron dancing with Professor McGonagall, how embarrassed he was, and how Neville was the first one to get up and ask Ginny to dance.

(Y/N): Hey, Fred!

The man in question and his twin brother looked at me from the end of the hallway, smiled, and started walking toward me.

Fred: How can I help you, Milady?

I laughed at the tiny bow he did before looking me in the eyes.

George: Perhaps you would like us to accompany you to the Ball. Seeing as we haven't heard anything about that platinum blonde boyfriend of yours asking you to be his date.

(Y/N): I teased him about that and now he seems to be planning something.

Fred: Such a shame. We would have a lot of fun.

I could tell they were kidding by their mocking tone and the expression on their faces but it seems that the people around us couldn't distinguish that.

George: We're joking obviously guys, this is how misunderstandings happen, how about you mind your own conversations?

The people around us looked away, clearly embarrassed.

(Y/N): Just wanted to ask if you guys are ever letting Ron forget about what happened today.

Fred/George: Of course not. What kind of brothers would we be if we did that?

I look at them and happily shook my head while they skipped away. I made my way to my dorm, just wanting to rest for a while when I looked at the golden egg by my bedside table, I picked it up to examine it while I walked to the bathroom to wash my face.

I put it down near the faucet feeling frustrated, I hear Hades and Asmodeus slither near me, they came up through the side of the sink.

Hades: Is everything alright, Mistress?

Asmodeus: We could feel your stress from the dorm.

(Y/N): Don't worry I'm just frustrated that I can't decipher this bloody thing.

They both nodded their heads, relieved before turning to leave, wanting to leave me with my thoughts undisturbed. On the way down Asmodeus knocked the egg with his tail, when I noticed it was already too late, the only thing I could do was to quickly cover my ears but I couldn't hear the shrieking sound from last time, I looked at the object, seeing it open underneath the water from the open faucet. It was completely silent. It seems like Asmodeus just indirectly helped me decipher this damn thing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Our whole friend group was standing in front of the entrance of the castle, the boys will be trying on suits while Hermione and I will be choosing dresses and I'm incredibly excited. Draco still hasn't executed his plan to ask me to the Ball yet but I should start searching for a dress.

Draco: So what tie color should I choose?

(Y/N): While you do look dashing with the classic black I think a dark green would look very handsome on you.

Draco: Oh really? Will it match your dress?

(Y/N): I don't know. That depends on a certain someone, doesn't it?

Blaise: She got you there, mate.

Draco glared at his friend and hit his shoulder lightly while the Durmstrang boys snickered.

Hermione: What about you boys? Any dates?

Ilya: A few girls giggle when they pass us in the halls but no one has caught our sight. I think Viktor might have more luck in that department.