Planning

(A/N: Hey guys, I know it's been a while, sorry about that, it's going to take me longer than I thought to edit all the previous chapters especially while also studying for my upcoming exam, just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update even though the chapter turned out a little more boring than I intended it to.)

(Y/N) Pov

As the days went on nothing changed drastically, as it seems no one from Harry's little club had been interrogated by the pink hag yet. I on the other hand have finished teaching the others the spells, they are all bright students so I wasn't surprised when they grasped what I taught them fairly quickly, especially with their enthusiasm.

But I must admit that Harry's little club has been doing a nice job escaping her and Filch. Draco and I left our Common Room as usual and made our way to the Great Hall, Blaise had left already to meet with Hermione, but we were stopped on our way by the sound of something being nailed to the wall.

I rolled my eyes as I saw that yet another Decree was being put up, it was something about an Inquisitorial Squad and extra credit, I looked at Draco and I knew that he was thinking the same as me so we quickly went to join the others.

On the Slytherin Table were Hermione, Helena, Fred, George, and of course Blaise, all as lively as ever.

(Y/N): Good Morning, wonderful people.

Draco: Did you hear about the Decree that was just hung up?

Helena: Ugh!

Blaise: Another one?

(Y/N): Yes, though we might be able to use this one to our advantage.

Hermione: Okay, but like doesn't she get tired of those things?

Draco: She's still trying to catch Harry and his group, I'm guessing that there will be more of those coming.

Blaise: What was it about? And how can we use it?

(Y/N): She's assembling an Inquisitorial Squad, my guess is that so they can help her catch Harry, the people who join get extra credit. Now, one of us should join so we can keep an eye on things from the inside, and see what she knows according to what she tells them to be on the lookout for.

Hermione: That's smart. One of us joining might also eliminate her suspicions of us.

Helena: Yeah but who? We all know (Y/N) is out of the question.

George: Yeah, she would be even more suspicious if (Y/N) joined.

Draco: Well, I know for a fact that Crabbe and Goyle are joining, so I should be the one to do it, she won't suspect anything, she will think that our families put us up to it, and since I'm dating (Y/N) she might be less suspicious of her.

Fred: Or she might be more. But you really are the one she wouldn't suspect of joining.

Draco smiled and picked up another green apple from the table.

................AfterClasses............

Draco left us as soon as classes ended, making his way to her office while we patiently waited for him in the courtyard, I was laying on the grass underneath the tree where Harry and Draco had their fight last year before someone lay beside me. I opened one of my eyes seeing the platinum-haired man I loved so much, with a small medal-like badge attached to his robe.

(Y/N): You joined.

Draco: Yup, and looked incredibly proud while doing it. She didn't suspect a thing, looked quite pleased in fact.

Hermione: Let's hope that that means that she will stay out of our backs for a while.

Draco: I think she will. From what I could tell she has her hands full with Harry and his little group. Didn't mention you at all, love.

Fred: That's good, right?

(Y/N): Absolutely, if she's not looking my way I can do some digging around.

George: Then the only question here is where do we start?

Hermione: Well, since she took over Dumbledore spends all his time in his office, which makes it impossible for us to get there without him knowing.

Blaise: But we also didn't know the password so we can get past the statue.

(Y/N): I'm sure Uncle knows it and even if he doesn't, I know that there is a door in the office that leads to a flight of stairs outside that leads to an office higher inside. There is a journal of the previous Headmaster Black in which he complains about it.

Helena: You read Headmaster Black's journal?

(Y/N): Yeah, it is in the Library in Draco's house, it's not the only book there that was once owned by Headmaster Black, not quite sure how it got there, to begin with, but the knowledge of the door will help us a lot.

Fred: If you still have the map we can use it to see where Dumbledore is.

Blaise: What map?

George: It tells you where everyone is, it's quite useful, we used it all the time to pull pranks, but we gave it to (Y/N) some time ago.

(Y/N): Now that I think about it, I don't think it shows the Scriptorium.

Helena: it probably doesn't, no one knows about that room, not even your dad knew about it, and the only people who can enter it are Salazar Slytherin's descendants so it's impossible for the people who made the map to know about it.

Draco: We will have to study it and Dimbledore's routine, and plan the best way and time to enter his office.

.................Timeskip..................

These last few days have been filled with planning, and finding the best way to sneak into Dumbledore's office, Draco has been busy with the Inquisitorial Squad, they have been spying on Harry and anyone who disappears on the seventh floor only to appear a few hours later.

He also has been keeping an eye out on the other members, trying to see if they have different orders from Umbridge and if any of them come back to us, as you can tell it has been stressful. Before even any of us knew it it was time for the holidays, and none of us wanted to stay here with that horrid pink b*tch, so we put our plans on hold and packed our stuff, knowing that we might come with better solutions after coming back with a clear head.

..................................................

Word Count: 1026