The Troll

(Y/N) Pov

I looked back and saw Harry coming towards us with Ron and Hermione behind him, he grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me next to them, punched Draco then grabbed my wrist again and dragged me to the opposite way.

When we reached the courtyard he asked Ron and Hermione if we could have some time alone so they left, not before Hermione sent me a worried look after seeing the tight grip Harry had on my wrist.

Harry: What the hell (Y/n), why were you kissing him? What will people think of me if they see you acting like a sl*t?

(Y/N): First of all, what I do or don't do doesn't have anything to do with you, especially since you simply threw me away after finding out what we were, even more after I was sorted the other day. All I was to you was someone that you could control, especially since we only had each other. Second of all, not that it is any of your concern, some kid tripped and it just happened, chill Harry.

Harry: Yes, so it seems like you know your place, so you know that if you don't want to end up alone, you will do what I say, after all, I'm the only one you have. You can't be friends with Malfoy.

(Y/N): Harry stop he's my friend and has been giving me more support than you have for the past years. I won't do what you want any more, I will live the way I want without being deceived by you.

He looked to the ground enraged that I wasn't blindly listening to him anymore.

He tried to look innocent and apologetic but I wasn't falling for it not after seeing his true face.

I just sighed and walked away, looking for Draco to see if he was alright and I found him in the hospital wing waiting for a potion from Madam Pomfrey that was going to make sure his face didn't get swollen.

(Y/N): Are you okay?

He nodded and I hugged him.

(Y/N):I'm so sorry.

Draco: It's fine, it's not your fault that your brother is a git.

I nodded but couldn't help but feel guilty and we left the hospital wing together in silence.

.................Timeskip..................

It's now Halloween and Draco and I were chatting enthusiastically, nothing changed between us after what happened. Even though I only knew him for some time I felt like we had a bond, one I cannot explain but I can clearly feel.

Tonight we would have a Halloween Feast but we still had classes in the afternoon so we were making our way to our Charms class with Professor Flitwick, who was already in the classroom, so we just took a seat and waited for it to start.

Professor Flitwick: So today we'll be learning the levitation spell Wingardium Leviosa, so put your feathers in front of you but before that I want you to remember the wrist movement we've been practicing, swish and flick, remember swish and flick, then say the magic words properly.

I put my feather in front of me and made the movement like two times before doing the magic.

(Y/N): Wingardium Leviosa.

I did the movement and seconds later my feather started floating higher and higher.

Professor Flitwick: Well done Miss Potter, 20 points to Slytherin.

Draco and I high five each other then I looked across the room to see Ron and Hermione discussing something but I wasn't really listening.

I was too excited, I wanted to leave this class right away cause I had Quidditch training with Flint, and the Halloween Banquet starts right after.