Christmas

(Y/N) Pov

It's been a few days since I arrived at the Malfoy Manor for Christmas break and today Narcissa and I were going to Diagon Alley to buy the rest of our Christmas gifts and to find a ball gown because Draco seemed to have forgotten to tell me about the Christmas Ball that his family throws every year.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was finished I went down the stairs to get breakfast

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I was finished I went down the stairs to get breakfast.

"Good morning."

I said to them and sat down beside Draco and started eating my food while thinking of what to buy.

"Darling, we'll be leaving after breakfast and we'll be taking the Floo Network, do you have everything you need with you?"

Narcissa asked gently, I nodded and finished eating and said goodbye to the two males that were still eating.

"Okay so you just say where you want to go in our case is Diagon Alley, then you just throw the powder to your feet."

She said explaining how the Floo works.

I got in the fireplace and did what she told me to do then closed my eyes and when I opened them I was in the middle of the street in Diagon Alley and a second Narcissa was by my side.

" Okay (Y/N) I'm going to buy my presents and I'm sure you have yours to buy so how about we go do what we have to do and when we're finished we meet here again and go find you a beautiful ball gown?"

"Yes, see you later."

I said and bolted but I could still hear her say for me to be careful and that made a smile find a way into my face.

I first went looking for a gift for Harry because we might be mad at each other but he is still my brother and deserves a gift too, so I went to a broom shop and bought him a cleaning kit for his broom and ended also buying a bracelet with a Snitch-shaped amulet, next was Hermione and for her, I went to Flourish and Blotts and bought her some books about magical animals and some about spells.

I bought some candy for Ron because I wasn't sure what to buy him and because it would look bad if I bought a gift for Hermione but not for him, I still have to buy gifts for Narcissa, Lucius, Draco, and Professor Snape because he is my favorite teacher.

My Brother's Enemy (Draco Malfoy x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें