Approval

(Y/N) Pov

We were both drifting to sleep, both emotionally and mentally exhausted when someone cleared their throat, making us jump on the bed, near the edge of my bed was Professor Snape, my uncle, with a sneer on his face, Draco quickly got up from the bed and kissed me on the cheek.

Draco: I'll let you both speak, I'll see you later, okay darling?

I nodded my head and he hurried out of the Medical Wing, hoping to escape my uncle's burning stare, seeing Draco so desperate to get away from the man always made me laugh but I contained myself, Snape made his way to the chair Draco was in earlier, the silence making me anxious.

Snape: How are you feeling, dear?

(Y/N): A bit better but my head is pounding, it feels like it's going to explode.

Snape: I'll prepare you a potion for it and give it to Madam Pomfrey, you'll be feeling better before dinner time. I must admit that you gave me quite a scare when I heard Draco's panicked screams for a teacher, I guessed you were involved in whatever happened but seeing you get attacked by a Dementor wasn't what I was expecting. Now I know you probably didn't have much time to react to the attack seeing as you already know the Patronus charm but keep your guard up, Dumbledore might have sent the Dementors away but you never know with Black on the loose.

(Y/N): I know Uncle, I'll never get caught off guard like that again.

I gave him a bright smile and he sighed but don't touch the subject again. He got up from the chair and gave me a forehead kiss.

Snape: Don't scare me like that ever again, you hear me?

I nodded my head feeling a little bad about what happened but I knew that there was nothing I could've done, and be prepared in case something happens so I don't make the people I love go through something like this again.

Snape: I'm going to get started on that potion, so rest for now. Madam Pomfrey will take you up when it's done.

He started to leave and since I was still sleepy from before I laid back down and got comfortable.

Snape: Oh and please do let Mr. Malfoy know that if he hurts you, I'll hurt him, I don't care if he's my godson. But on another note, you two were made for each other, I must admit it was obvious you both liked each other, and I approve of this relationship but my warning is still very much real. Now, get some well-deserved rest, my dear.

(Y/N): Thank you, Uncle. That means a lot to me. I'll see you at dinner.

He left and I laughed knowing how thrilled Draco will be after hearing that Uncle approves of our relationship, he will also be a little scared of the warning but I guess the excitement will make him forget about it, I closed my eyes with a smile on my face, feeling my consciousness slip away.

.....................Timeskip......................

I was woken up by a slight shaking, I open my eyes still feeling a little groggy, my head was still pounding but seeing Madam Pomfrey looking at me with a smile made me remember Uncle's words and let out a sigh of relief.

Madam Pomfrey: Here, I'm sure you're already aware but Professor Snape gave me this for you.

I grabbed the vial, the potion had a dark blue color but it was mixed with some silver, reminding me of a starry sky, looking at it I was expecting it to taste and smell bad seeing as most healing potions have a nasty smell and taste, but no, it was a nice smell almost calming kinda like chamomile and it tasted like tea, my eyes widened due to the surprise and Madam Pomfrey laughed.

(Y/N): This tastes nothing like I was expecting it to.

Madam Pomfrey: I'm assuming Professor Snape made some changes and gave you a slightly different potion from the ones he usually does for me, so you could drink it easier and without feeling even worse for a few seconds.

I smiled, the potion worked wonders, the pounding headache stopped within seconds and I made a mental note to ask Uncle to teach me how to make it, I got out of bed and I must admit it felt good to stretch my legs after being in bed for most of the day, I heard voices and Draco appeared along with the Slytherin student I saw before, I quickly went up yo him and engulfed him in a hug.

(Y/N): Love, I have great news.

Draco: What is it darling, what could you possibly have heard that got you so excited?

(Y/N): Hey, you'll be as excited as I am, trust me. So Snape was here remember, and we talked about what happened and before he left he said that he approved of our relationship but if you hurt me he will hurt you back.

Draco froze for a second and I saw the student hold a laugh seeing Draco's face go through a bunch of emotions at the same time, a few seconds later I was picked up from the ground as he signed us around.

Draco: I am so happy right now. You know how much I admire him and having him as my godfather is awesome so having his approval means the world to me, not that I would've broken up with you if he didn't approve but I sure as hell feel relieved that he won't be glaring daggers at me anymore.

He laughed like a child while we fell on the bed having lost his balance while spinning us around, I couldn't help but pinch his cheeks making him stop laughing and tickle me, I was laughing so much that when he stopped due to laughter near us all I could feel was a relief. We looked at the boy who was laughing behind his hand.

Slytherin Student: I wasn't expecting the power couple to be like this behind closed doors but it's a good surprise.

(Y/N): I'm sorry but who are you again?

Draco got up and went to the boy, pushing him forward.

Draco: Sorry, love, I must have forgotten to introduce him to you, this is Blaise Zabini, one of my friends, it's kinda surprising that you're only meeting now.

I smiled at Blaise, he seemed cheerful and like someone who would stand by you till the end and that's the kind of people I want Draco to surround himself with not with those people who sit around us at meals wanting to be seen by others as friends of two important people from their house.

(Y/N): Nice meeting you, Blaise. I have a feeling we'll get along just fine.

.............................................................

Word Count: 1159