Now You Know

(Y/N) Pov

We were all in my room since I figured they would be more comfortable talking here. I had just finished telling them my dad's side of the story we all know so well, at first I was a bit reluctant to tell them, not because I don't trust them or because I thought they would judge, God no, I just didn't want to make father uncomfortable by telling them but he said he was fine with me telling my friends as if he has read my mind.

George: Dumbledore's an arse.

I laughed a little at the way George had decided to break the cycle of shock and silence.

(Y/N): Yeah, I know it's a lot to take in, honestly, I'm still going over all of it in my head.

Helena seemed to be deeper in thought than the rest of them, I guess a change of subject is in order.

(Y/N): By the way, have you guys heard from Rita Skeeter? I haven't seen any humiliating post associated with her in that lie-filled newspaper. I asked Lucius if he had gotten her fired but he said no. I can't help but feel like this is the calm before the storm and she is somewhere plotting a ratched article about us.

I watched with confused eyes as Hermione let out a nervous laugh before rubbing the back of her neck.

Hermione: You know how I said I was going to take care of it? I might have kidnapped her.

(Y/N): What?

George/Fred: Wicked!

The boys high-fived Hermione, before looking at each other excitedly.

Hermione: As you know she could turn into a beetle, which is how she got her damned information, so I trapped her in a jar while in her animagus form.

Draco: But can't she just transform again and break the jar?

I heard Hermione laugh nervously again before putting on a smile.

Hermione: Normally yes, but I put a spell on the jar, so if she tries that she'll die.

We all looked at her but her smile didn't falter, for some reason, I imagine her just shaking the jar countless times, before asking have you ever been blackmailed, good thing she's my friend.

Helena: You...Are badass!

(Y/N): I wonder how you are so scary and psychotic but so cute and sweet at the same time.

Hermione: It's a gift.

She threw her hair to the back, and we laughed but once we looked at the boys they were looking at us with fear as they huddles all together and basically hugged each other.

Blaise: You guys are scary!

Fred: All of you!

Draco: Do you guys think it's a girl's thing?

George: No. Definitely just them.

We looked at them with a deadpan as they continued to hug each other and whisper about how scary we are.

Helena: But wait, can we go back to the fact that Professor Snape is your Uncle?!

We laughed at the dumbfounded look on her face, as she clearly only just now processed what I had said earlier.

..................Timeskip.................

We were all outside getting ready to play Quidditch, Uncle, Father, and Lucius sitting at a table close by, definitely not enjoying the sun as they magically built a temporary gazebo at that spot to shield themselves from it, even though there was a much bigger one not that far away.

Helena: Dude your dad is hot...like damn.

I hit her arm making her laugh at me and raise her hands as if she was innocent and hadn't said anything.

Helena: I'm kidding but seriously I now know where you get your good looks from.

She sent me a teasing smile and playfully winked at me, I knew what she was doing so why not play along?

(Y/N): Oh, really? Am I distracting you, darling?

I said and got closer to her, and as soon as I got in her personal space she grabbed my waist.

Helena: Yeah, when God made you, he was seriously showing off.

I almost laughed at that because of how cliche it sounded and I know she did too but we held it in, we got closer and I put my arms around her neck.

Hermione: Don't leave me out.

She got closer to us and we pulled her by the waist and we almost laughed again at the gasps the boys let out. As Helena was opening her mouth to say something I felt myself being pulled away from them.

Draco: She's mine!

He put his arms around me while glaring at the two girls and pouting, I put my hand on his head and pat it.

(Y/N): You're so cute. We were only joking around.

I laughed seeing Blaise wrap his arms around Hermione just the same.

Helena: I miss Viktor, now I'm fifth wheeling.

The twins opened their arms at her and the three of them hugged before crouching down and pretending to sulk and cry about it.

My laugh stopped as I felt Draco's lips on my ear making me shiver.

Draco: You are mine. I don't like when someone else touches you. I don't share, never did and I don't intend on starting now, especially not you. Not when you're joking with your friend or something else. I will snap the necks and take out the hearts of the people that look at you too much and for too long. If you think I'll ever let you go then you are so damn wrong, you are mine to touch, feel, and do whatever the hell I want to so don't push it, princess. You are f*cking mine.

His low voice in my ear saying such words should be a sin, one I would gladly go to hell for, over and over again, I was speechless, I probably shouldn't have found that as attractive as I did, but damn, I think for the first time in my life I didn't have anything to say, no teasing comments, or sassy comebacks, not even any questions, not that I would have the voice to say anything out loud, I silently gulped as he grabbed my chin and kissed me urgently, I could feel his hold on me tighten but I didn't care, he pulled away first before acting like nothing happened and make small talk with the twins. I was still frozen in place, I was just joking around with the girls so what the hell just happened?
But one thing is for sure he is going to be the death of me and I don't mind that one bit.

..................................................

Word Count: 1114