Small Chapter

(Y/N) Pov

I could barely sleep a wink after that, the Common Room scene replaying in my head, I got and went to get ready, almost as if I was on autopilot.

I went to meet up with the boys and as soon as I locked eyes with Draco I knew that he knew that I hadn't slept throughout the whole night, he smirked at me but giving his face a closer inspection you'd see little barely noticeable dark circles underneath his eyes. He hadn't slept well either, probably going through the same thing as I did.

Draco: What's wrong, my love? Couldn't sleep?

He was teasing me but I could see that he wanted to have a serious conversation, I sat down beside him and looked at Blaise.

(Y/N): Hey, Blaise, can you get going without us to breakfast?

Our friend nodded while looking between us, he was confused but got up and walked away.

Blaise: I'll save you guys a seat.

Once he had left I turned to Draco and grabbed his hand, his expression a little more serious now.

(Y/N): What's bothering you, love?

Draco: Yesterday, I got caught up in the moment, and don't get me wrong I really enjoyed it, but I don't want you to feel pressured into doing it just because I might feel up to it. I want you to feel like doing it for yourself in a way instead of doing it just to please me I guess. I can't really explain it that well.

I laughed and lightly slapped his head, making him turn to me, seeing my light mood made him let out a relieved sigh.

(Y/N): Is that what you were worried about, dummy?

He nodded and I smiled, before going to sit on his lap.

(Y/N): If I had been uncomfortable in any way yesterday, you'd know. I would tell you and discuss things with you, just like how we are doing now cause that's how we make a good relationship last, so don't worry your pretty head with that.

He leaned over and kissed me gently before picking me up and leaving the Common Room so we could grab breakfast, people looked at us in the halls and everyone turned to look at us when we entered the Great Hall, you could hear girls sigh enviously wishing their boyfriends carried them around.

(Y/N): You know you can put me down, right?

Draco: I know but who said I want to? I like holding you close.

We got to our table and he sat down with me in his lap on the seat in front of Blaise and Hermione, I took some (f/f) while he grabbed a green apple.

Blaise: Thank God!

We both looked at him curiously while Hermione laughed.

Draco: What's up mate?

Blaise: I thought you guys were mad at each other and that you were going to argue when I left. I was afraid you guys would break up, when I left, both of you had really serious expressions on.

Draco: I'm never breaking up with her. She's the girl of my dreams and if one day, she decides to break up with me, I will do everything I can to win her back cause I would be foolish if I didn't.

.........................................................................

(A/N)
Hey guys I know it's a very small chapter but I'm drowning with school works that I couldn't do before cause I was quarantined and I need to finish them quickly, I just didn't want to leave you guys without a chapter.

Word Count: 586