Chapter 9: The secret of the great Villain

Qiao ran to the market in Xiyang Town again and again before he was completely relieved.

    This tossing, when it was almost time for you, Qiao repeatedly found an ox cart again and went back to Gujiacun.

    The entrance of the old house.

    When the stepmother just left, the children were all at ease.

    A few hours passed, and the stepmother hadn't returned yet, and the two older children were a little worried.

    After another hour, watching the sky is getting dark, there is still no stepmother at the entrance of the village.

    At this time, all four children panicked.

    "She won't sell Xiaowu." Gu Que had tears in her eyes, and she knew that her stepmother had always wanted to sell them.

    "If she sells Xiaowu, I must kill her." Gu Cheng clenched his fists, his face full of hatred.

    There have been many times when he could kill his stepmother, but he was too young to protect his younger siblings.

    Without the father, the greatest shelter has been lost, and without the mother, wouldn't a few children be let alone.

    Although the stepmother is broken, it is the last layer of protective umbrella, but if she sells Xiaowu, he will fight her to die.

    Gu Cheng lowered his head, and his violent aura surged, as if he was about to solidify into substance.

    At this moment, the third

    child Gulou suddenly pointed at the entrance of the village and shouted, "Hey, is that a mother?" The children raised their heads in unison. In the afterglow of the setting sun, their stepmother hugged them. Gu Ge, carrying a bamboo basket with an overwhelming orange-red color, is like a fairy landing on the earth.

    "What's the matter? I'm hungry?"

    Qiao walked to the door again and again and saw that the faces of several children were strange. He knew what they were worried about, but didn't expose him. Instead, he squeezed Gu Ge into Gu Cheng's arms. , "I was exhausted by holding it all the way, Que'er came over to help take things, and it killed me again."

    A very large bamboo basket with a lot of utensils and two packages of pastries.

    When the things were taken out one by one, the eyes of the other children almost fell out.

    Pastries, they haven't eaten pastries for a long time. Many people couldn't line up with them at Gu's house, and even after being driven out of Gu's house, they didn't even have a full meal.

    Osmanthus cake, I can't even think about it.

    The night is dark.

    Qiao repeatedly heated the lamb at noon, added some vermicelli and cabbage he bought, and simmered it with a little salt. It filled a large bowl.

    When she returned to the house, she saw five children sitting in rows around the old small wooden table, all eagerly looking at the cakes in the middle, but no one dared to move.

    "Why don't you eat sweet-scented osmanthus cake? Don't like it?" Qiao put down the bowls and chopsticks with a smile, "You don't want to eat, I can eat it."

    She gestured to put the cake into her mouth, and the children all grumbled. , But no one dared to speak.

    They were afraid of being beaten a long time ago, even though the stepmother was smiling, and even if the stepmother was willing to feed them meat recently, the memory of being beaten was too deep, and no one dared to take the initiative to ask for food.