Chapter 108

Qiao repeatedly didn't pay attention to this.

    After talking to Han Zhao, she left. Next, she had to save money and buy some food to go back. The eldest son was going to take an exam and had to eat well.

    Han Mu was a little unwilling to shout from behind, "Miss Qiao, you must take me with you

    then ." Then Han Zhao twisted his ears and took him home.

    Carrying a bamboo basket, Qiao strode to the only bank in Xiyang Town.

    Of course it is impossible to save money.

    It's not safe to put the white money in the hands of others, and you still have to hold it by your side to be at ease.

    For example, throw it into a laboratory that only you know.

    But the four hundred taels of silver suddenly disappeared, and no one believed it, so Qiao went to the bank and took a circle, hid in a secluded alley, and picked up a small bamboo basket.

    A thought flashed, four hundred taels of silver, and the remaining one hundred taels in the house before, all stayed quietly in the laboratory.

    Qiao closed her eyes again and again, and her thoughts turned, and unexpectedly found that she could observe the whole picture of the laboratory.

    In the past, she could only take things back and forth. Even though she was familiar with the laboratory, the familiarity based on memory was different from the realism she saw with her own eyes.

    Look at this modern design, the packaged bread, the glass that is always filled with hot water, the closed microscope, the unopened syringe, and the white and clean Simmons bed.

    Qiao sighed again and again, how long hasn't she been in touch with modern things?

    Having lived in this place for a long time, if it weren't for a laboratory, she would really think she was a native of the Dayu Dynasty.

    Her thoughts continued to look through the laboratory, and she found some rice and noodles that were originally stored in it. Then she took Gu Ge and bought too many things that could not be taken home, so she simply put it in the laboratory.

    Who knows that the children at home are too smart, and Qiao has never taken it out for fear of showing his feet.

    Gradually, it was left out.

    Suddenly a thought popped out of Qiao Lianlian's heart.

    She always knew that the original things in the laboratory were taken out for use and would be automatically refilled after a period of time. What about the ones she put in later? Will it also be added automatically?

    If so,

    with a hint of excitement in the silver she put in , Qiao took out several catties of rice noodles and threw them into the bamboo basket.

    Then take a look at the laboratory.

    No new rice noodles appeared.

    Qiao Lianlian was a little confused, it seemed that only the original things in the laboratory would be automatically supplemented.

    She picked up the rice and noodles and walked out slowly.

    As soon as I walked to the entrance of the alley, I heard a loud noise, "I watched that woman come near the bank. Yes, it was her. She made the fresh powder, and the poisonous fresh powder must be her, except for her. People can do it."