Chapter 27

"Mother, shall we go home now?" Gu Que asked after tidying up the last dishes.

    Joe nodded repeatedly.

    Today they bought a lot of things, they can no longer ride in Uncle Niu's car, so they can only rent a car to go home by themselves.

    Fortunately, this is nothing for daily income.

    Soon, Qiao found an ox cart again and again, and delivered all of them to home in 15 articles.

    She didn't counter-offer, and moved the things up with Gu Cheng, and carried a few small ones into the car, and asked the children to wait in the car for a while. She had to buy the ingredients for tomorrow.

    "Mother, I'll go with you." Gu Cheng stopped her.

    This child is always worried about her being bullied and doesn't know where the illusion came from.

    Qiao touched his chin again and again, but did not refuse.

    The mother and daughter cut some pork legs in a pork shop nearby, bought a few kilograms of noodles, a little purple onion, and some seasonings that they needed at home.

    On the way back, considering a few small cats, I also bought some cakes they love.

    Unexpectedly, when paying the money, a paper bag fell out of Qiao Lianlian's sleeve.

    Gu Cheng wanted to pick it up quickly, but Qiao held it down again and again.

    The stepmother's fingers were slender, but with great strength, Gu Cheng could not move when pressed, and was even forced to follow her out.

    If this were to change someone else, Gu Cheng would definitely release control at all costs.

    But this is the stepmother, Gu Cheng did not hesitate at all, so he stood up and cooperated with her.

    The two of them had been walking for several tens of feet, Qiao Liancai let go of his elder son's shoulder, and whispered softly, "Don't worry about the paper bag, and don't look back."

    Gu Cheng knew it for a moment.

    That paper bag, I am afraid that the stepmother deliberately lost it.

    As for the intention, I'm afraid only Qiao knows it again and again.

    The mothers went back to Gujia Village in a donkey cart, because they became more and more mighty and once again attracted the strange eyes of many people in the village.

    "Xiao Qiao, what are you doing? Why did you get a table and chair and bought it for your family?" Aunt Liu saw it from a distance and couldn't help asking.

    The donkey cart was parked at the door of the old house, and Qiao smiled and moved down, "It's all used for small business."

    "Hey" Aunt Liu also knew that she was forced to sell the stewed meat recipe. There was some sympathy, "Come on, Auntie will help you move."

    Someone put their hands together, and moved everything before the meeting.

    Qiao paid for the car again and again, and started moving to the old house again.

    Aunt Liu still wants to help, but she is getting older. She was so tired and out of breath just now. This is really lacking in energy. She can only shout at her yard, "Master, come out, come out."

    Soon. , Uncle Liu frowned and appeared.

    "It's not easy for Xiao Qiao alone, you can help move things." Aunt Liu directed Uncle Liu.