Chapter 25: A little white goose

as predicted.

    Seeing Qiao repeatedly breaking Gu Zhong's eyeballs and dripping potion into it, a trace of curiosity appeared on Gu Cheng's never waved face.

    "This is for your brother to heal his eyes. Maybe he can't make him look like an ordinary person, but at least he can see it clearly." Qiao explained briefly.

    Gu Zhong closed his eyes and hummed twice before falling asleep.

    Gu Cheng looked at Qiao Lianlian, his lips wriggling, as if he wanted to ask something, but soon closed his mouth again.

    What do you ask?

    It is impossible for a person to live in the world to be clean and clear, and even he has secrets that he cannot tell.

    There seems to be nothing incomprehensible to that mother's sudden change.

    "Just ask what you want." Qiao looked at him with a smile again and again.

    Gu Cheng opened the bedding, "Nothing to ask, mother, go to sleep."

    Qiao Lian did not expect the child to be so transparent.

    She stretched out her hand and rubbed the elder son Rumo's blue silk fiercely.

    Gu Cheng raised his head, his dark eyes filled with accusations.

    Qiao laughed and retracted his claws, "Go to sleep, go to sleep." The

    mothers had a good night's sleep.

    When Qiao Lian got up the next day, Gu Cheng practiced boxing with a sharp eye.

    However, compared to the slow boxing techniques of the previous few days, the boy's movements were significantly more intense.

    Qiao Lian was also trained in Qiao's house back then. Although he was not such a boxing technique, he also knew that martial arts training should be done step by step. If he blindly pursues the offensive, he may hurt himself.

    "Cheng'er." She wandered around the yard before saying, "Now there is some money at home. If you want to learn martial arts, I will send you to the boxing gym." It is

    better to learn with the master than to practice at home. The problem is strong.

    There are Gu Zhong's eyes and Gu Lou's legs.

    The children are still young and cannot be dragged down by these small problems for the rest of their lives. What should be resolved must be resolved as soon as possible.

    Gu Cheng's fist was in the air.

    A faint sourness spread from his throat to the tip of his nose. He needed a lot of strength to control the sourness, "No, there is little money at home, so save a bit."

    "You don't have to worry about money matters . . "

    Joe again and again as a modern, advanced absolute thought," no matter how poor not poor children, no matter how tough can not suffer education, not only you, bell children and building child in the future have to go to school. "

    if there are willing to receive private school school girl doll, She also wanted to stuff Gu Que and Gu Ge over.

    In this way, she didn't have to see so many children every day.

    Gu Cheng didn't know that his stepmother's thoughts had drifted away to strange places.

    He put away his fists and said quietly, "My fist is taught by my father, and the master outside is just a superficial introduction. It's useless to learn it, and it's just a waste of tuition."