Chapter 30

Qiao negotiated the price with the shopkeeper again and again.

    The fresh powder material itself is not expensive, and she didn't ask for it. One or two only cost 30 cents, which is almost enough to make ten dishes, which is equivalent to only three cents for a dish, and the price is quite reasonable.

    However, there are too many branches in Sixi Building, and there is also a lot of passenger flow.

    The shopkeeper roughly calculated that the branch in Guangxiyang Town would have to consume one catty of seafood noodles a day, which is 300 yuan.

    Together, four or five branches will get one or two more fresh noodles every day.

    In one month, it is thirty or forty taels of silver.

    The shopkeeper was somewhat painful, but when he thought that in the future Sixi Tower could be bigger and stronger, and its reputation could surpass Yunxi Tower, he gritted his teeth again.

    Qiao left with ten taels of deposit.

    The children were all waiting for her at the gate of Sixi Tower, and Gu Cheng had already found the donkey cart and went home only when she came out.

    "For the time being, don't worry about going back." Qiao Lian went over to talk to the donkey cart master, adding ten more money to help see things like tables, chairs and benches.

    Then, the mothers went to Xiyang Town, shopping for daily necessities and inquiring about suitable private schools.

    "Mother, why are you asking about this?" Gu Que was puzzled.

    "Before the family was too poor and there was no money, so I can't think too much, after all, food and clothing are the first. Now it's different, we have a fixed income, we have to let the city go to school." Qiao repeatedly said.

    Whether it's fist or kung fu, or dance, literary and ink, you have to learn one in order to have a chance and promise in the future.

    Gu Cheng pursed his mouth and said nothing.

    He actually didn't want to go to Laoshizi to learn. In this era, anything that has anything to do with writing is extremely expensive. Many farmers have to tighten their belts in order to raise a student.

    He is unwilling to be the one who makes the whole family suffer.

    But Qiao repeatedly seemed to know what he was going to say, so he didn't wait for him to open his mouth and said, "My mother can make money, and she will also make money. I will definitely support you, not to mention you, after Zhong'er and Lou'er will recover. I have to go to school too.”

    Gu Zhong has been taking eye drops recently, and his eyesight is getting better day by day. Now he can see people five feet away, and after a while, he should be able to go to school.

    Now the more serious problem is Gu Lou, this kid eats and drinks every day, heartless, but Qiao is so worried.

    It took too long for his leg to heal. If he wanted to grow back, he had to interrupt it before connecting it.

    For a child to endure the pain of a broken leg, even if there was anesthetic in his laboratory, Qiao couldn't bear it again and again.

    This is also the reason why she hasn't done anything for so long.

    However, dragging is not a solution. It is easier for children to recover when they are younger, so this matter must be put on the agenda.

    On the street, Gu Lou was still happily looking at the food in other people's hands. He didn't know what kind of pain he would have in the future.