Chapter 33

Qiao knew again and again that the eldest son and eldest daughter were clever and sensitive, and she would be aware of what, but she really couldn't take care of it anymore.

    "Cheng'er, hold down the small building." She calmly ordered, "Quie'er is holding the Zeng cake and standing by the side."

    Gu Cheng came over obediently, and Gu Que twitched the corner of his mouth and picked up the Zeng cake obediently.

    Qiao Lian pursed his mouth and pushed Gu Lou's anesthetic neatly with both hands, and after a while it took effect, he began to break his bones.

    Her technique was professional and steady, coupled with the effect of anesthetics, Gu Lou did not feel any pain.

    Not only that, he also opened his eyes wide, and watched with relish that his leg was reconnected, put in a plaster, and then tied up with a strong five-flower.

    "Third brother, does it really hurt?" Gu Ge nervously grabbed Gu Zhong's little hand.

    "It doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt at all." Gu Lou happily, there is still time to Gu Que to feed him a mouthful of retort cake.

    However, half an hour later, as the effect of the anaesthetic faded, a heart-piercing pain swept across. Gu Lou first spit out the retort cake in his mouth, and then shouted.

    "It hurts, mother, it hurts, what's the matter." He looked at his calf bone in horror, "It hurts, it hurts."

    Qiao sighed again and again.

    I first used anesthetics, so it didn't hurt naturally.

    Now that the effect of local anesthesia is gone, it will definitely hurt.

    "Guy Lou'er, forbearance, after a while, your legs will heal, and you can walk like a normal person." Qiao repeatedly comforted the three boys softly.

    "But it really hurts, mother, it's so uncomfortable." Gu Lou's eyes were streaming with tears.

    Qiao's eye circles were a little red, but she had no choice but to break her bones and renew her bones. It was not an easy task.

    "Mother, I can't continue. I don't want my legs to heal, can't it." Gu Lou choked and shook his head.

    I've been there for a long time, and I can't tell.

    That's the stepmother who gave him delicious food and made money for him.

    The stepmother is in danger, can he not go?

    Xiao Gulou raised his head and stayed for a moment, then suddenly wept and cried, "I knew it was so painful, I'm going to save my mother too."

    Qiao laughed again and again "Puff", but smiled and his eyes were moist again.

    This stinky boy, it's worthwhile that she loves him so much and bought him a lot of food.

    Finally, a white-eyed wolf was not fed.

    "Well, it won't hurt for too long. Let's have a fried crispy fruit first." Qiao brought over a bowl of fragrant fried fruit again and again.

    Gu Lou's cry stopped abruptly.

    His round eyes stared at the golden and crispy fried crispy fruit, and his saliva flowed down unsatisfactorily.

    Gu Que on the side simply didn't look at him. He was so greedy for his younger brother, and I was really worried that someday he would be abducted and sold away with a little bit of food.