Chapter 22: Yunxi tower's malicious revenge

Qiao picked up Gu Ge again and again, and let a few children walk in the forefront, for fear that they would be injured by mistake.

    "Mother, what's the matter?" Gu Cheng was the first to notice something wrong, "Is someone following us?"

    Qiao nodded again and again, "If I guessed correctly, they followed when we came out of the Sixi Tower." To be

    exact, When she entered Sixi Tower, she was spotted.

    It seemed that the competition between the two restaurants was really great, and spies were actually released, which caused Qiao to sell the secret recipe to Sixi Tower again and again, and Yunxi Tower learned of the situation.

    Now, it was about Yunxi Tower's revenge.

    The mothers walked fast in the front, and the people behind followed closely.

    Qiao repeatedly asked Gu Lou, "

    Are you afraid?" "Not afraid." Gu Lou clenched his fists, "Mother, protect your brothers and sisters, and leave the rest to me."

    Qiao was a little surprised.

    This future villain is only nine years old, with narrow shoulders and a thin frame, which is clearly a child's body.

    But it already looked like an adult.

    But

    "You protect your younger brother and sister." Qiao repeatedly said softly, "Mother will protect you, you don't have to work so hard."

    If you can, who wants to mature at a young age.

    If you can, who wants to be the kid who is forced to grow up.

    Gu Cheng raised his head, and a moment of confusion flashed across his white and clear face.

    Desperate? He seems to be used to it.

    Live desperately, protect younger brothers and sisters desperately, and be smarter and better desperately.

    Some people praised him for being prudent, some people praised him for being very young, but no one said to him, "You don't have to work so hard."

    Does he really need to work hard?

    Soon, Qiao gave him the answer again and again.

    The person hired by Yunxi Tower probably followed for a long time. They lost their patience, and when the mothers passed a slightly off intersection, they couldn't help but take action.

    There were four of them, all of them strong and bearded.

    As soon as he appeared, someone snatched up Qiao Lianlian and tried to cover her nose and mouth.

    Three other people rushed to the three older children.

    However, they hadn't even leaned over, and only heard a few invisible "bangs", and all four of them fell soft to the ground.

    Qiao continued to show mercy and didn't hit his head, so several people just lost the ability to move, but their minds were still sober.

    "What's the matter?"

    "My mother, my leg hurts."

    "This woman, she has black magic!" The

    four strong men panicked, staring at Qiao Lianlian's eyes like a ghost.